drumagog sounding like a machine??

Cool, glad to see it's not too hard to use. From reading the manual, it just sounded like there was soo much it could do that it'd take some time to learn to do it right.

Now, if only I could afford it...I'll be getting a Firepod within the month, hopefully, so I've been researching ways to do some nice drums...

Yeah i bought aptrigga for just 30 bucks, pretty good for what it does, though i still need to find out if i can use multiple samples, since i only use for the kick for now... but have a look at it, it's solid and a cheap price.

Brett - K A L I S I A said:
Yes you can. The advantage of Drumagog tho is that you can assign different random multiple samples to different velocities ranges.

In terms of ease, realism and professional results, it seems like this alone would warrant such a price difference between aptrigga and drumagog.

I have the demo version of both, but I only have Acid Pro and Sound forge on my computer now, so I can't test them. Once I get the Firepod and Cubase, I'm hoping they'll work. Cubase uses VST plug ins, I believe. I did read the manual already on the Firepod, but haven't researched Cubase LE much.