Drumkit from hell EZX in a couple of weeks

Now im 100% happy with DFHS, just wondering though, will this be the exact same package as DFH1? better sounds? different samples? something new in there?

I have heard great results coming from people who used DFH1! so i will be well interested to hear some soundsamples once this is out, and see if it's worth a purchase or not...

Cheers Mulder!

Bob - It's totally new samples. I got EZD a week or so ago and I love it. The sounds are much better (for kick, snare and toms that is) than DFHS. The kicks in DFHS are really boxy sounding, the snares are incredibly thin....almost begging you to use Drumagog/similar on them, haha. the DFH EZX is definitely getting bought as soon as it comes out, I can't wait! The DFH add-on promises much better OH's and HH's than the "stock" EZD ones, and if that pans out then I don't think I'll be needing DFHS much for my stuff :p

~e.a

ahhh, I can't wait for the EZX DFH add-on! It's supposedly the samples from the original DFH1 and it's later released add-on pack, only "re-mixed". Now, what they do in re-mixing is another story, BUT, I love the original sounds in DFH1.

This add-on pack is going to make EZdrummer KILLER.

Charlie

Three is plenty for me, but you'll like the DFH addon:

dfh_interface_big.jpg

I wonder if you can combine stock EzDrummer samples with the expansion samples.

I really hate the snare on DFH, while I simply love it on EzDrummer. I also love the kick on EzDrummer, while the one on DFH is not so exciting.

Ah well, to put it short: drums from Ez and cymbals from DFH = FTW :)

EZD works ok with Drumagog if you want to go down the drum replacement route. I love my snare drums with a big of ringing in them so blend in a really "ringy" snare with drumagog at about 35-40% and it sounds monstrous. The bleed from the EZD Overheads and Room tracks also blend nicely with the replaced track.

Still working on finding a kick sound I'm truly happy with, but I just adore EZD. The most "musical" and inspiring drum tool I've found.

I'm sitting in the office and can't stop looking at that pic of the EZD DFH kit....

sparkyness said:
EZD works ok with Drumagog if you want to go down the drum replacement route. I love my snare drums with a big of ringing in them so blend in a really "ringy" snare with drumagog at about 35-40% and it sounds monstrous. The bleed from the EZD Overheads and Room tracks also blend nicely with the replaced track.

Still working on finding a kick sound I'm truly happy with, but I just adore EZD. The most "musical" and inspiring drum tool I've found.

I'm sitting in the office and can't stop looking at that pic of the EZD DFH kit....

Replacing the snare isn't really my type, as Drumagog'ed snare rolls sound like utter shit even at best compared to what I can do with EzDrummer straight away :loco:

so you guys are telling me that i should consider buying that ezdrummer thing, even though I own dfhs?