Drums

COBHC4life

New Metal Member
Feb 3, 2007
I am thinking of buying a drumkit, anyone got ideas what is good for newbs? I learn fast I got rhyhtm.. I have always been dreaming about playing some hardcore shit drums and it would make my dream come through if I achieved some drum skills. I am kinda impatient and I get easily frustrated when I am not able to do what I want to do.

So a drumkit with a finanical price, enough drums, smooth sounds would be awesome. If there is any drummers out there who thinks I should try to lend, try one of my friends drums first, Please let me know. ANYONE CAN DRUM IF THEY TRY, right?=D

try google.
and if you see a drum kit you like/can afford, read reviews and stuff about it see if they are any good.
abd if you have freinds that play drums, ask them what would be good to start with, or buy their drums off them lol.

I am thinking of buying a drumkit, anyone got ideas what is good for newbs? I learn fast I got rhyhtm.. I have always been dreaming about playing some hardcore shit drums and it would make my dream come through if I achieved some drum skills. I am kinda impatient and I get easily frustrated when I am not able to do what I want to do.

So a drumkit with a finanical price, enough drums, smooth sounds would be awesome. If there is any drummers out there who thinks I should try to lend, try one of my friends drums first, Please let me know. ANYONE CAN DRUM IF THEY TRY, right?=D

A good option is

Pearl Export Series, they're cheap, and sound good! :D