Drumtracker FTW!

Ok...heres a Nuendo question: I've had problems in the past where I've tried to pop a midi track into an existing project and it doesn't work. It will only load one into a new page...so if you already started a project, you can tend to be on a limb and maybe have to start over. So how do you, say, render a track to midi from another program (like how Drumtracker probably operates), and load it into your existing project? I'm having a problem with it here....and I assume Cubase is the same way.

yea if anyone has used drumtracker and been able to import the midi properly into Cubase/Nuendo v4 into an already existing project could write up a short "how to" tutorial that would rock... I'm def looking into giving this method a try bc triggering from audio with Drumagog is just too hit or miss (no pun intended ha)... Though I've noticed sometimes if you freeze the track in cubase it will trigger properly more frequently...

Nevermind, I was doing it right....go import->midi -> select "no" for new project. It imports the midi file at the waaaaay bottom of all your tracks. If I had only a couple of tracks, I'd have seen it...

Carry on! :kickass:

Be wary that if your project does not have any MIDI tracks in it before you import the MIDI item, it will automatically create a new empty project without asking. You have to create a MIDI track to the project first.

Glad to hear this app is working. Without a doubt my next purchase. And yeah what about this Andy Sneap "Producer Pack" :err:

In Studio 4, Cubase will let me add a MIDI track any time I would like, and always asks if I want to create a new project or use the existing one.

~006