DT Forum Members (and their messed up relationships)

@HarmonyDies

Ferme donc ta caliss de gueule personne veut t'entendre, tu fais ink vnir deposer un ptit tas de merde en espérant que le monde la brasse comme il faut. Get a life pis si t'es toujours motivé à vnir faire chier sur les forum va t'en au moins sur ceux des trous de cul comme Linkin Park pis Korn, si tu veux jvas t'en trouver sti des forum ou mettre la marde comme t'aime ca.

Samarkol

@Harmony: I'm happy for you and your dog then

I drink coffee 'cos it makes me feel mature ;)

And stop the damn thing you're doing! The only "foreigin"(sp?) languages(sp?) allowed here is Swedish, and some Norweigan since it so metal ;)

I should get a lexicon, but I have to spin my chair to get it and I'm to lazy...

you're president of your fat, ugly, hairy, four eyed, dumb, moronic, gay bastards from Chicago club only

HHHHMMMM better than the president of the, small penis, Mexican, cock loving, dog fucking, taco sucking, ball licking, I try to look cool in my picture, I hope I get raped in the ass tonight, club.

Or the; Why am I alive, do people really like me, I have to make fun of others to make myself feel better, dog shit has more personality than me, why do I love penis so much, I want to finger sweaty men's assholes, club.

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
I try to look cool in my picture

ok, you got me there Nick, I'll take another pic where I try to look like a retarded lousy band groupie, would you lend me your Clayman shirt please? :lol:

oh, and I'd ask for the combat boots and stupid looking pants for added white trash look, but they must be like 10 sizes bigger than my usual size.

Um no, I just dont like tight jeans, did you study my picture before posting? I think you are alittle too preoccupied with trying to hurt my feelings, and its always better to be white trash then from Mexico, thats a fact. So calm down spark plug.

And BTW, I really do think you have to make fun of people to make yourself feel better, did your father molest you? Maybe you need some therapy.

And now your going to make fun of my weight, or my shirt or some other stupid shit liek that, ok go ahead, knock yourself out.

nick, rahve didn't die. he was in germany with me. now he's going to the mountains with rei and the lucky bastards will spend a week doing stuff that cannot be mentioned here while some other people work all the time. ah, this world was never meant for someone as beautiful as me! :lol:

hyena

Nick and Thanatos have the emoional maturity of a 6 year old. :err: Nick is American so that adds up but where is Thanatos from? And I hope that you don't have any genuine hatred for Mexicans, this would really upset me. And to think, I started posting on these boards to get away from all the Americans... This board is starting to sound like a Los Angeles chat room where everybody spends all their time flinging shit at each other. Why don't you two just grow up? You're adults, start acting like it.

Originally posted by phyre
Peut-être vous devriez avoir une tasse grande et chaude de Shut The Fuck Up.

Or, by all means, speak English.

You should remove the "et" between "grande" and "chaude".

There's a ton of thread when people start to speak greek, norvegian or sweden and you keep your mouth shut. Now why would you whine about this one?

Ok now shut up and mange une osti de belle grosse tasse de marde bien chaude en pleine gueule mon tabarnak de fifon. Happy? I can do it all over the place you see.

ah... you are bitching because I sent someone a message (I wrote @HarmonyDies) in his mother tongue... if the post is not adressed by any means to you, you should not fucking care if you can read it or not.

Stop existing please, you are wasting small parts of worthy lifes.

Samarkol

Guys guys guys, please!
The thing I liked about the Dark Tranquillity board was the fact that it was mature, and the people treat eachother with respect...there was actually a feelin of community here...I don't wanna see that go and become like the In Flames board gets on ocassion...everyone, just chill out and think before you say somethin that may upset someone else, ok?