DT Forum Members (and their messed up relationships)

kovenant, i'm so sorry. given what you say about the intellectual dialogue stuff, my take is just that she thought you might make a good friend but you're just not cool or whatever else enough to be her mate. you know, intellect is counterproductive in relationships.

samarkol, i apoogize for being so abrupt but your story sounds false to me. there's too much stale gothic drama. possibly she saw you in the movie theater, yelled at you or cried all night, and then phoned you to threaten suicide - but this doesn't mean she actually killed herself, you know.

hyena

To Villain, tho he hasn't been here since my last post.

I just wanna thank you for your words. There is no great revelations or changes of hearts behind this, but calling the guy (whom I was talking about) really made me feel a bit better. The conversation itself was pretty retarded (no, I did not end up asking for my vinyls back!), mainly consisting of him trying to assure he wasn't drunk or high - while being too drunk to form a few understandable sentences. Oh, the irony.

But I ended the call feeling I did the right thing. I told him he could hang out with me and a few of our mutual friends when I will go to Helsinki (his home town) in a week or two. That felt like a huge sufferance from my side (tho it probably isn't much), and it's the best I can bring myself to do.

St. Lamia ( :lol: hardly!)

@F_V: :lol: :D

I'm not gonna start again with what a nice guy you are to make you feel better *tosses apple* :p
Ya know i wish you much much luck, maybe she'll be crazy about you once we start selling our range of products and become rich :loco: ;)

@mouse: Thanks :)

Lamia: Its as cunning as a fox that graduated in cunning from Oxford university :p

Hearse: What are you doing studying that area of mine? I know you admit to being a dog, but sticking you head in my groin is too much... shoo :p

And I don't always suspect the worse, its just that when its come to you the worst is by far the likeliest :p

Originally posted by Wanderingblade
Lamia: Its as cunning as a fox that graduated in cunning from Oxford university :p

:tickled: Pleeeeaaase quit it! It's the office-thing again: I can't laugh at a silent office room.

Plus, you really suck at metaphors. :p

-Lamia

Originally posted by Wanderingblade
They're not my metaphors tho. I'm merely borrowing them...

Whats that? Office? So you're at work, slaving away...

AHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHA! I'm not! :p

*ahem*

Yeah right, beat the beated. :p

Actually It's 4 PM now so I'll be heading home. And since I don't have Internet access from home, I'll see you again Monday! :)

-Lamia

Originally posted by Siren
being single is nice but who will hug me now? :cry: :p

Being single is absolutely NOT that bad- long term relationships make you forget sometimes how sweet can be *many* different hugs instead of (the _same_ ) one (just think it over:)) :Smokedev:

a/

@Kovenant84 : I'm very sorry, i don't know what to say and i haven't good advice for you. Maybe i can imagine how you feel, now i joke when i talk about my unhappy relationships 'cause time has passed and i feel better now, but before i was very sad though i was very young (and i'm young now) and i couldn't call "serious" my relationships. So, i hope you feel better soon :)

@mouse/rahvin thank ya and ill keep ya posted ;)

@nick i love you too, and Id leave her for you any day you stud :loco: :lol: I should feel even more like shit since I know YOUR getting laid, or so you say :err: :lol:

@Siren *catches apple* anyone would go crazy for me after we become rich with our product line, but its all for the money....:mad: :p

Originally posted by Lamia
Villain: I know you've got a point. And as I read my original post over again, I realized it must've sounded like it fit into your description. Yet knowing the person, it is hard for me to believe he being weak. A troubled mind for sure, yes, but IMHO nothing I could cure. Weak, absolutely not.

Anyway, your post did make me think. After all, it has been two years now. And people are supposed to change, aren't they? What he did to me was real mean. Not just unpleasant or humiliating, but real, real mean. It feels as if it was impossible for me to ever forgive him. Damn, a thought of him makes me feel betrayed and angry.

But your post makes me feel somewhat guilty.

Sorry for that - was not my intent (as you well know).

And sorry for my curiousness, but will you tell us, what exactly did he do to you. Because that's the crucial thing to know in order to give him any "judgement" (not saying that it would be needed, but hey, judging people is fun, ain't it!).

And really, we humans, no matter how strong we might usually be, are often weak on certain matters - especially on our social relations.

And did you call him?

Siren: I don't have his phone-number - he made the call so that I couldn't see it.

Got to go now, my time's up again - see you all next when, once I'm back at home (it was the last work-day today)!

-Villain

Originally posted by Final_Vision

@nick i love you too, and Id leave her for you any day you stud :loco: :lol: I should feel even more like shit since I know YOUR getting laid, or so you say :err: :lol:

Oh im blushing, I feel so loved :) :p, and no Im not getting laid, im making love, there is a big differance. :p

Originally posted by atlantis

Being single is absolutely NOT that bad- long term relationships make you forget sometimes how sweet can be *many* different hugs instead of (the _same_ ) one (just think it over:)) :Smokedev:
Yay, you spoke the truth :p
Actually i've thought about it, and that's why i don't exactly look forward to getting in a long-term relationship any time soon ;)

Originally posted by Final_Vision
@Siren *catches apple* anyone would go crazy for me after we become rich with our product line, but its all for the money....:mad: :p
Hmmm not really.... i would say it's for the power/success too :p

@Rahvin - That is true, I completely lost contact with her between these two moments... but she did said to her friends (that were mine too a long time ago) that she couldn't accept the fact that I broke with her... and yes, I agree, at 13 or 14 it is not possible to be disturbed that much from a love relationship, but I guess it is if you got psychological problems... maybe she was in great need of affection and did not even loved me but needed my affection... I don't know, I was 13 and wasn't able to see such things. You're saying the truth my friend, but as you say there's a possibility that the suicide happened for a totally unrelated reason... but there is still a possibility that it happened because of that... anyway I matured and I can deal with that much easily now.

@hyena - Yeah thanks for telling me that you don't trust this. I guess that I don't give a shit. Actually I could be a 11 years old girl masturbating myself and cumming when reading forum metal post. I guess that I won't be able to gain your trust, but I don't care. With that kind of attitude you wouldn't have been able to bring any interesting side of view anyway. And I really can't find any gothic shit in this story.

@siren - Thanks a lot. Well I guess that I matured a bit with this, maybe not, I don't know... I changed for sure, but I don't think I got the maturity of someone older... I guess that I think and act differently now, but I assume the fact that I still do 17 years old kid's stupidities... It changed my way of thinking for sure, but I'm still a teen... thx for the wishes and the point of view.

@mousewings - Thanks. I appreciate your post.

Samarkol

Hi all...I'm back, if briefly....(for some reason I can't stay away...no matter what). I've sorta come to terms with what happened. I mean... she obviously changed in the month I didn't see her, and it didn't sound like the girl I knew and felt for when I read the email, so I guess it probably would have ended anyway. If nothing else, I've been doing lots of stuff to keep myself busy (like the DD winamp skin....main window all done....just the eq and pl to go), and I think this frees me up for life in college too. It would have been a 4 hour drive from mine to hers (got you there, rahvin), so our already strained relationship would have broken there I think. In any case, I've enjoyed the response to this thread, and my heart goes out to you all (for better or worse...). Hearing so many other stories has made this easier to cope with.

~Kovenant (always the melodramatic...)