Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Shadowlit Facade

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • The Dividing Line

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • White Noise / Black Silence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I refuse to vote because you guys are trying to dump two of my favourite DT songs (Haven & Razorfever that is) from this competition, and I will do what I can to stop you.. but not yet.

eh? people voting off Haven? that song rocks!

anyway I picked Tongues, b/c it's the only DT song in which the vocals IMO actually suck.

i'm gonna vote still moving sinews in a few seconds.its not that good,and i must relaxe,cos suddenly crimson winds spoke in me and rang the bell.:)

really,at the beginning i didnt like the middle part of it,but its a brilliant song,yeah! about crimson winds that(a closer look fixed things):)

dont you dare hurting tongues with such arguments!!

I'm also somewhat surprised by how many people dislike Haven (the song). It is admittedly different in style to the other DT-songs, but can't you see the greatness in all its simplicity? I think it is definitely among the top-3 songs from that album.

-Villain

I love Haven...its gotta be my fave from Haven and in my top five DT songs...vote it off and I'll never speak to Ormir again (I know he didn't vote for it, but I need an excuse to get away from his monkeys)

ThereIn. I will vote that one of. Mostly because I have played it (and freecard) to long during that awfull wait for Prejector...:)