• White Noise / Black Silence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FV@
icon_disbelief.gif

:cry:

~mel~

The Dividing Line, to try to save my beloved Haven. :cry:

Edit: Just take the freakin time to read the lyrics and listen to his sensual deep voice in the whispering part in Haven. :cry:
I'll give you candies.. *snif* :p

Okay, I guess at least this poll is done already - The Dividing Line loses to Haven with the smallest possible margin. Still, I wonder how this poll can have 48 votes, whereas the others of this round have only 40/41 votes???

Anyway, Rahvin should close this poll now and the other three tomorrow - the extra day is given for those, who have only voted here, but not on the other polls.

-Villain

Argh. I was confused. The poll says "choose what you will" so I chose my favorite, Format C: For Cortex, when in fact I came to realize that we were supposed to choose our least favorite song. (This was the first DT survivor poll I looked at, the other ones were more straightforward). Poor Format C. I wonder if others have made this mistake, which might explain why format c and haven, two beautiful, beautiful songs, are running away.

@Fathomless: I'm sad to say this, but i'm pretty sure most of them (thought they) knew what they were doing. :cry:

Fathomless: Sorry for that, I was rather drunk at the moment I did these polls and tired of typing all the same headers for them. But as this poll should be closed already (Rahvin..) and The Dividing Line is going to lose now (only one song will be voted off each part/round), your mistake won't matter.

Anyways, please vote on the three other polls as well!!! (this applies to everyone else as well) You are supposed to vote on each of the four parts each round for the song you like the least.

-Villain

My god you guys suck! the dividing line is off? god damnit! that is one hell off a song! and well I am drunk right now.. so ya´d bettah change yer votes! Or else!!! :mad: