DT+SX shows setlist

And lo, for thine balls hath felt the fury of Hell's wrath, and thus has thee owner of said balls retired to soothe the eternal flames with an enormous scratch. And thus, in the darkest hour when hells gates opened wide and the demons of the dark abyss poured out unto the Earth to take hold of the land under their terrifying reign, the holy balls of might were aleviated of their pain and suffering and proved to be THE DEMON'S BANE!!!!

^^ It's like a Manowar narration.

i'm not a dt fan really but i understand why they would have such a long set. but here's the thing. a split of 2.5 hours and 35 minutes is rediculous no matter what is going on, as long as the supporting band is as popular as SX are right now.

i saw megadeth and black sabbath, and the ratio was much more fair. i think the SX/DT ratio should be closer to 2 hours to one hour. that is NOT a bad deal.

hell i'll still be there when they hit the US.

Sorry to go off-topic about your epic battle of doom against itching balls, but I had to commend somewhere that:
I think I helped someone to become a new Symphony X fan today!!!!!!1111oneoneone

Sorry to go off-topic about your epic battle of doom against itching balls, but I had to commend somewhere that:
I think I helped someone to become a new Symphony X fan today!!!!!!1111oneoneone

It's a great feeling! I turned some of my friends onto SX. Now I can talk to people about great music and not sound stupid.:cool:

Yeah I love that, when someone else finally gets it, and you can have in depth musical discussions with them... Now to find a girl who likes Planet X... :erk:

:lol:

Now to find a girl!:lol:

DoomsdayZach said:
You can have in depth musical discussions with fans of death metal, black metal, thrash...

Also true, a few of my friends turned me onto many great bands like Opeth, Meshuggah, Nile and Strapping Young Lad. To me, these guys are 1000x better than most of the prog metal I have been trying so hard to get into.

hi!

this is my first and not the last respond in this forum.
I've been reading this forum several times and is :headbang:

I'll be watching SX in november for first time and I am getting :loco: for waiting it.I know 40 minutes :mad: is short show but doesn't matter.
my english level is low but u all sure will understand me.

cya friends.

hi!

this is my first and not the last respond in this forum.
I've been reading this forum several times and is :headbang:

I'll be watching SX in november for first time and I am getting :loco: for waiting it.I know 40 minutes :mad: is short show but doesn't matter.
my english level is low but u all sure will understand me.

cya friends.

welcome's to the forum (Crazy place). I'm sure you'll enjoy their show no matter how short. They simply rock live!

The setlist for the munich show was:

Oculus ex inferni
Set the world on fire
Domination
Serpent's Kiss
Paradise Lost
Inferno
Walls of Babylon
Of sins and shadows

sound was not good IMHO, a friend of mine saw them headlining in vienna the day before and said they sounded much better.

Paradise Lost was awesome and Walls of Babylon just blows you away...