Dual rec Vintage mode.

Oh yeah, most definitely - channel cloning is basically to allow you to footswitch between either two (mostly) identical channels, or any two of the 3 channels available. So you've got clean, vintage, and modern, and you can set channel cloning to have two vintage channels, two modern, one clean/one vintage, one clean/one modern, or the default, one vintage/one modern. The thing is, channel 2 (red) modern still feels the best to me; channel 1 (orange) cloned to modern just doesn't quite have the same sound IMO, and I never really messed with channel 2 (red) cloned to vintage.

Ah I see. They should pay you for this bro. Haha. :kickass:

-Joe

I've always dug the vintage mode. At the moment I'm using channel 3 of my Roadster set to modern for my main rhythm stuff and channel 4 set to vintage for the solos.

I'm down with the vintage mode too. And I agree, it doesn't shine unless you have it really dialed in (and cranked up).

That's why I've been running mine at 50 watts, so I can keep the master cranked.

I have both channels on my recto on modern. I had the orange channel in vintage as a lead for a while but didn't really dig it that much, I might try Lasse's settings and see how I like it.