dumbest thing you ever did

Dont worry to much about liking other things than what is cool or accepted in the metal community though. To many people fall into that trap and misses out on some great non-metal music just because they want to be "true" to metal.

I'm such an idiot in that post, I dunno why but every time I look at old posts I'm like "oh shit I'm such a little noob cake it's not funny." >_>

I wouldn't really care if people called me non-trve or anything, but I don't really like Nu Metal anyway, or techno, I bet you're thinking "dude you don't listen to techno cause it's not cool for a metalhead?" or whatever, the answer is no, I just don't appreciated electronic music because it takes no musical talent whatsoever and it's become so mainstream that it's pushing real talent to the background, fuck that. I don't really regret liking techno, contrary to what I said in my old post, but I don't like it now, moved on, found a new genre of music, happy days.

This is probably the dumbest thing i have ever done. When I was about 7 or 8 my family and some friends went up to the Central Coast (I live in Australia) for a few days. Back then I fancied myself a bit of a Steve Irwin, and we found a Brown Snake just slithering around. I thought it would be cool to pick it up, and play with it a bit. I convinced my friend and brother to pat it, then after a little while of playing around with it, our parents told us to put it down. I have since found out that it is the second most poisonous land snake in the entire world. It has killed several people since then, including a 9-year-old girl out picking corn. I still think it was cool.:)

I'm such an idiot in that post, I dunno why but every time I look at old posts I'm like "oh shit I'm such a little noob cake it's not funny." >_>

I wouldn't really care if people called me non-trve or anything, but I don't really like Nu Metal anyway, or techno, I bet you're thinking "dude you don't listen to techno cause it's not cool for a metalhead?" or whatever, the answer is no, I just don't appreciated electronic music because it takes no musical talent whatsoever and it's become so mainstream that it's pushing real talent to the background, fuck that. I don't really regret liking techno, contrary to what I said in my old post, but I don't like it now, moved on, found a new genre of music, happy days.

I actually think the amount of talent in electronic music is pretty underrated. You still have to have a good feel for melody and rythm. Sure one does not play the stuff that one writes (usually) bu you have to program it and write it nontheless.

However electronic music is one genre I have a hard time getting into. Pop, rock, country, folk, accoustic, singer/songwriter etc has its gems but I havent found anything in electronic music thats worthwhile just yet :/

when i was a little kid i went through a phase of drinking any liquid i could find, this qualifies for this thread cuz i kept drinking things that weren't beverages, pretty damn lucky i'm not dead after drinking the random poisonous liquids that my dumb-ass baby sitters kept leaving out where i could reach them, kept having to take that crap that "induces vomiting" and/or go to the ER, CPS thought my mom was trying to kill me

One day I decided it would be a good idea to go car surfing down a 4-wheeling road.

One of the straps I was holding onto decided to break, I fell off and fucked up my side and hands and stuff.

Was a pretty good night...Great drunken, horrible mistake-filled night.

Alright, here's a new one that just happened about 10 minutes ago.

I was in a tug-of-war contest at a Pep Rally for my school, and I ended up falling on my knees, and exposing that great rump of mine to my entire Junior class.

This should be a great rest of the day. :headbang:

I was in an elevator once and my grandmother farted and I laughed my arse off and pointed it out that it was in fact she who farted . She got furious , it was epic though . I was around 10 when this happened . It was a loud fart too . Hehehe

the dumbest thing i've ever done was sticking a dart arrow in the electricity box just for the fun of it, and see if steel could conduct electricity well yeah it could. I know now but when i was 5 i didn't knew it.

Outcome:
charcoaled skin between thumb and index finger.
hair that stood straight up
a blackout through the house.
my mother calling me a moron.
and house arrest for a month.