DUNGEON - Brisbane, Oct. 5, QUT Bar - Playing Times

This is me...

salty_front03.jpg

If you see me there feel free to come over and say hello!

salty

Only about 3.5 hours till I leave to go to dungeon!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Unfortunatley I ended up not being able to make it. I think Dungeon are probably on stage right now. Sorry I couldnt be there to do my part for Brisbane's metal scene.

And sorry I couldnt be there to support the band.

Kinda beyond my control unfortunately. :(

Well I think Tim and Glenn were looking for you. Tanya and I had just met Nigel and were walking down to the car park as they were walking up, so we went back down and foundyou pretty much straight away.

Holy crap sticks dungeon was probably one of the best shows I have ever seen in my life :D

All hail them :D

Yes, young Tania!! :mad:

Tania: "I'll be waiting at the front of the car park entrance!"

Tim: "OK, see ya there!"

Tim and Glenn: *walks right past said car park because someone was actually in her car instead of waiting at the entrance!* :rolleyes: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAA!

But we did run into everyone wandering down the other way which kept us from actually walking THAT far! HAHA!

But the good news is we finally found Tania and we all went to the show together! Ahhhh! :D

Yes, you never know when you're in a lonely carpark and some psycho is going to jump out asking for jumper leads! Best to stay in your car so you can run over any would-be rapists or murderer (just make sure they're would-be rapists or murderers first, and not people who legitimately need assistance to get their cars started).