Dustin, this Is Rick. 8-)

BassBrother

New Metal Member
Sep 18, 2002
Roy ,utah
www.nikobliss.com
hey dustin, i couldn't remember your E-mail address, rrrggg... i kept tryin but i just lost it..
i need your help, sorry this has nothing to do with the band or anything..but i need to know if you know how to make mp3 or CD songs into real audio, i have codys mix he did on the radio in an mp3 form, and i burned it on a CD, so it is CD form also, but i don't know how to put into real audio so that people can listen to it straight from the page, like yours is, if you don't know, can you ask your wen master, it is the last thing i have to do before cody's web page is done.....you can check it out at
www.nikobliss.com
hope you can help.
Rick

Hey Ricky!

you had the right email, but I was at the studio late yesterday and hadn't checked my emails until now. :rolleyes:

ummmmm... I actually have no idea! But our right-hand man, Deron, who is the overlord of our website knows how! Hopefully he can offer some advice! He is also the moderator here. You can wait and see if he reads the forum and reply's here.... or email him directly. His email is located on our website under the "contacts" hyperlink.

hopefully that helps you out! :headbang:

\m/
Dustin