Hey Dustin!

savascream

Oct 6, 2003
Dude that DVD you made for me was f*cking hilarious!! Mike says your camera takes a clear a$$ video.

Hope I didn't bother you guys too early when I remembered where my car keys were. It was waaay cool to hang with you guys at Progpower!! I can guarentee I will be at the next one.

We need to hook up a show or two. Curtis wants to play out here but I am more than happy to make a trip on out to Utah. Anyway, thanks again for the DVD and may the MANGINA live on.

I leave you now with these immortal words:

Come on bitch! - Henry Moreno

Later guys!
Norman

Hey Norm,

I'm so glad to see you had such a great time at ProgPower. I knew that you would love it (and I think it loved you...:O)...

Don't worry about the keys thing. Dustin didn't even wake the hell up. At least you can stay awake all night- I wish I could!

Hopefully we'll see you guys again in a couple of months. Not having a show lined up for us is driving me crazy!! (nothing to look forward to). We decided that the rest of the money we got from our wedding will be a "emergency concert" fund in case something comes up last minute. Keep us updated!!

See ya Mr Popularity!:worship: (I'm pointing @ you!!!)

Sheri

prog2112 said:
Hey Norm,

See ya Mr Popularity!:worship: (I'm pointing @ you!!!)

Sheri

Ha, Ha. I can't believe I scared that poor little guy, I felt soooo bad. If I remember correctly you started it Thursday. =) The only diffrence is I was pointing at actual people. You were pointing at who knows what. LOL!!

Oh, BTW I talked to "Blinky" that last night (Saturday) for about 30 minutes. She is really... really out there.

[
Oh, BTW I talked to "Blinky" that last night (Saturday) for about 30 minutes. She is really... really out there.[/QUOTE]

"Blinky" was on the same Marta shuttle as us to the airport. I immediatly thought of you!! I still think her and that other guy should get together...they would make a lovely couple. I wonder how their wedding pictures would turn out...

.............I have to remember to rent that Caveman movie!:loco:

Sheri

NORM!!!

Glad you liked the DVD... and glad to see Mike approves of some of the quality of the new camera! :Spin: Now I just need to get a decent editing program.

Dude, I didn't even hear you ring the doorbell or anything... I was dead to the world, so it's good Sheri heard it! After Edguy... I was absolutly beat, I guess my body is getting used to the abuse, because at the first two Progpower's I went to, I had no problem living on 2-5 hours of sleep. :p Although I am VERY ticked I missed Midnights little acoustic deal at the Fairfield...DAMMIT!

Oh yeah, comin' out to the Bay for a gig or two would be sweet! Once this new album is wrapped up, we'll be more than ready to make the trek. Doing something out here woul dbe killer as well... we'll hook you up if you guys decide to go for it!

oh... how I miss blinky! :tickled:

\m/
"The Man-Gina!"

Hey Angela,

I feel bad I didn't get a chance to give you a hug good-bye. We got on an earlier flight and couldn't come back or hang out. We'll have to hang out more next year! Your pictures turned out great...except the one of me looking like I'm ready to hurl or something....(maybe I was....can't remember... :puke:). Anyway, hopefully we can get down to Houston so Dustin can play a show. You know, if the venue ever moves, it should be there. I can't believe how many of you "Houstonites" go to ProgPower!! Take Care Girl!:wave: Nice picture of you and Andy B.F.!

Sheri

Just got comfirmation that my "A New Breed of Rebellion" Cd has been shipped!! Sweet, I can't wait to rock out to it and turn all my friends onto Katagory V.

Sheri,

Yeah sorry we didn't say BYE! Glad you weren't @ the goodbyes with us! Me & Shelly would of really been cryinggg:cry: !!

Hmmmm I see a show with you & Imagika in the future!! Very near here in HOUSTON!!! That would be soooo much fun! I'll have to get Shane on it!:headbang:

We'll all have to get together again! I miss all YOU GUYS!! :cry:

Glad you liked the pics!! Ohhh Andy & Urban and .....:D

:wave:
Angela

savascream said:
Just got comfirmation that my "A New Breed of Rebellion" Cd has been shipped!! Sweet, I can't wait to rock out to it and turn all my friends onto Katagory V.
Killer!
Let us know what you think of it once you've given it a few spins. :Spin:

SilentCries said:
Hmmmm I see a show with you & Imagika in the future!! Very near here in HOUSTON!!! That would be soooo much fun! I'll have to get Shane on it!:headbang:
oh yeah... that would be sweet! :kickass:
We'll have to see what happens once this new album is recorded. We'll be lookin' to get out for some live gigs then.... it's been a looooong time sice we've taken the stage.

\m/
Dustin

:loco: You know I really feel like I am missing out on the love here, got to join in. I do think I have a new quote from this thread, "May the Mangina Live On" :hotjump: LOL

Got to talk to some peops about setting up some shows, I am actually pretty happy that Jimmy A is running The Pound now, I have an in there.

Can't say enough how cool it was that we all hung out and kept together for most of the week, that was the ultimate coolness. I also feel bad about missing the Saturday night thing, even more so the more I read about it :yell: Oh well We will just have to do better next time.

Oh I would say emergency gig Megadeth, but you guys are getting them there so, we'll have to find another one :headbang:

Bear

Ahhh Poor baby BEAR feeling left out! Glad you joined in.....:p Hmmm glad you have those connections @ Pound get working and set up a show! RUN DON't WALK!~~ I need another dose of METAL :headbang: And the Dr ordered Bay Area Metal....unless we can get KAT 5 too! Wishful thinking! :Spin: HECK any show to get me out there to visit you all....Any reason to get Dustin & Sheri too come out too!! :tickled:

Yeah WE all missed YOU on SAturday! :cry: But there is always next year or Powerfest to make up for it!

YOU guys RULE!! :oops:

Angela

Hey dustin! How's the band!

What's up man long time no talk.

I'm sure you have heard that dean is in Into Eternity now. Pretty cool

You guys have any new music? If so send the link my way.

I'm involved with a Soul Shroud now. More on the melodic death side of things. Let me know if ya wanna swap links again :)

The Official Soul Shroud Website
http://www.soulshroud.com

Melodic Death Metal, similar to the early Gothenburg style with a distinct traditional metal influence"

- Mike

Bear said:
:loco: You know I really feel like I am missing out on the love here, got to join in. I do think I have a new quote from this thread, "May the Mangina Live On" :hotjump: LOL.....

Hi Bear,

Yeah it IS about time you joined in on our conversation...I thought you forgot about us!! :erk:

When Dustin's done recording the new album they really need to do a show and what better place than good ol San Fran... or HOuston of course, as long as you Henry, Mark, and Norm show up too.

The only good thing about PP being over is that I don't have to see the Mangina every 2 seconds!!

I miss all of you guys- once a year..or even twice a year is not enough! Next year I'll have to find away to just not sleep so I can stay up w/you all!

Sheri :bah:

hey there all this talk about doing shows made me start thinkin how about doing a local show i know there are alot of people who have been waiting along time to see you live thanks
nirad :headbang: :worship:

nirad said:
hey there all this talk about doing shows made me start thinkin how about doing a local show i know there are alot of people who have been waiting along time to see you live thanks
nirad :headbang: :worship:
well, I defaintly agree Darin! We really do need to play a local gig, and once the new album is complete, we'll defaintly put something together, possibly in two or three months. You can count on it! :D

Belive it or not, we haven't played a local show in over a year and a half now... 50% of this was because attendance was very, very poor at the last few Utah shows, and the other 50% was because we had other gigs booked outside Utah, Lynn injuring himself, as well as having to write the new album. We normally book two or three local shows a year, so, depending on the turn out the next time we play live (in Salt Lake City specificly); that will determine how often we continue to do local shows in the future.

We would love nothing more than to play live for the Utah fans, so if we get somthing booked, we'll defaintly be pushing it and would like to see all the Utah metal heads there in attendance with horns in the air! Believe me, after 8 straight months of writting and rehearsing the new material to record, were getting cabin fever and need to get out!

Speaking of the new album, I'll have some small updates concerning the new albums progress and more here very soon.... :cool:

\m/
Dustin