Marc and Dustin

jimbobhickville

Tyrant in Distress
Marc, I am thinking about going to Salt Lake this weekend to check out that CD store Dustin mentioned before. Did you still want the Gracepoint CD? I never got any money, I hope you just haven't sent it rather than it being lost in the mail. I could bring it by if you like.

If either you or Dustin want to get together and hang out or do something, let me know.

Later.

P.S. Is "Brotherhood of the Wolf" playing up there? I wanna see it, but it isn't down here.

Hey Jimbo!

what time will you be comming down saturday?
I'll be at the studio from noon untill whenever :D helping lay down drum tracks for our preproduction recording. Starbound records isn't far from either my house OR the studio......you'll have to keep me posted on when you going to come to Salt Lake.

also Jimbo & Marc....I now have a Flyer for that gig on the 15th!!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

if you guys want one (I know Marc does!) email me and i'll send it to via email! (visualvoid23@aol.com)

Also Nightmare records is supposed to be sending me some promo material to give out at the show, so hopefully you will all get free stuff!!!! :devil:

Dustin

Sounds cool man. I havn't sent the money, yet. I was waiting for a cashiers check I sent this guy in Holland for a Sieges Even disc, but he couldn't use it so he sent it back (got it yesterday with the disc :))....in other words I still want the Gracepoint cd! We should coordinate a time and place to hook up. Saturday is looks pretty open right now. Let me know.
Marc

That's a nice flyer! I probably won't have any problems printing it, I'll have to wait until I get home. As far as saturday goes, I have to be in Pleasant Grove at 4:00 for a b'day party, maybe we can do lunch around 1 or 2:00?

"Brotherhood of the Wolf" is playing in Layton on Saturday at:
1:10 | 4:10 | 7:15 | 10:20

I want to see one of those shows. You guys interested? We could grab some lunch and see the 1:10 and hurry to get Marc back in time. Or we could just grab some lunch and I can go to the movie later on. Let me know.