DVD coming, that's right bitches!

DiscipleofTruMetal said:
yes blackkheim, can you let us in on a few of the songs on the setlist? i want to be a little surprised.

are you gonna play your new bat looking guitar for the dvd? heh.

of corpze i'll be playin my nazi xmazz tree guitar from the batcave silly.
oh and the setlist... well... the forum polls give away a lot of accuracy already.
cheerz

Blakkheim said:
oh and the setlist... well... the forum polls give away a lot of accuracy already.
cheerz

Just play every fuckin song. Fuck time constraints.

Is the DVD goign toh ave some other footage as well? In studio stuff? maybe backstage at wacken? Maybe that incident with Jonas and that cute hermaphrodite? :oops:

Blakkheim said:
cheerz

hehe. ah silly me. I forgot about the polls. i just thought maybe you'd tell us your guys' personal favorite tunes that the bloodbath members wanted to play.

oh, and what kind of pickups are you using in that guitar? they looked like duncans, but what models might they be? its a cool axe.

God aka Blakkheim said:
hey kid, watch yer tounge. now chill and take a step bakk...

Forgive me, father, for I have sinned... x_x It's an honor to be spoken towards by you! I'm a big fan and uhl.das..a.f..... *drools*

But seriously... Make the new Diabolical Masquerade, or I will take your country by force!