DVD coming, that's right bitches!

Kloris said:
But seriously... Make the new Diabolical Masquerade, or I will take your country by force!

Blakkheim will be forzed to deztroy your azz if you try to konquer hiz kountry.

And I have full faith in Anders that he will ressurect Diabolical Masquerade once the Spirits return to him all in good time.

Hey you goth idiots, lol.... OMG TEH SPIRITS R NOT WITHIN ME!! WE MUST TREK TO ALPHA SECTOR 9 AND REVIVE THE SPIRIT OF THE CRYSTAL TO BRING PEACE BAKK TO THE KINGDOM OF HYRULE!!! JEZZ!!!!!!! YEZZ!!!! In other words, he couldn't think up new material... lol.. :D I've had writing blocks too, it happens - but I didn't kill my band over it.. lol.. :D

Kloris said:
Hey you goth idiots, lol.... OMG TEH SPIRITS R NOT WITHIN ME!! WE MUST TREK TO ALPHA SECTOR 9 AND REVIVE THE SPIRIT OF THE CRYSTAL TO BRING PEACE BAKK TO THE KINGDOM OF HYRULE!!! JEZZ!!!!!!! YEZZ!!!! In other words, he couldn't think up new material... lol.. :D I've had writing blocks too, it happens - but I didn't kill my band over it.. lol.. :D

wow you must be extremely bored. i could sit here and try and tell you off but i'm sure you've heard it all before. didn't your parents ever teach you respect? look at what blackkheim accomplished in the music industry and look at what you have done. jackshit but sit here in front of a computer and insult someone far more talented than you.

DiscipleofTruMetal said:
wow you must be extremely bored. i could sit here and try and tell you off but i'm sure you've heard it all before. didn't your parents ever teach you respect? look at what blackkheim accomplished in the music industry and look at what you have done. jackshit but sit here in front of a computer and insult someone far more talented than you.

yeah, seriously.

Kloris, you're being a dumb faggot.

Kloris said:

I KNEW IT. Kloris= James Hetfield :OMG:

Well like Swano said in his interview, it's pretty unlikely because of the funding and the conflicting schedules of each person... like swano has nightingale, akerfeldt has opeth which is making a new CD and they will have to do a tour on that.. then there are the katatonia guys - they have katatonia.. even tagtren has hypocrisy and pain.. very busy peeps. And it would cost a lot of money to pull together.. :( It's saad.. :(

If I were going to Wacken, it would be only to see Bloodbath. Most of the bands confirmed so far don't really interest me (except maybe Sonata Arctica, as I am a bit of a power metal fag).
As much as I'd love to see Bloodbath live, I don't think it warrants the cost of going to Germany from the UK. And open air festivals aren't really my kinda thing, anyways.
There's something I love about small venues...

Im going to wacken pretty much just for Bloodbath. Bought tickets as soon as i found out they were playing.....Im going to have no money but one hell of a bitchin week :headbang: WAAAACCKKKEENN!!!

^ lol he's been here longer than you. anyways, i hope they release it soon! i heard they are having some fighting between each of the band members' record labels :(