DVD of Trocadero show has arrived, on the hub

ok guys the best way to spread large files is bit torrent...

for those who hasnt heard of this site...
http://www.sharingthegroove.org/msgboard/

its a bit torrent sharing community for live bootleg recordings.. There is a guide how to start posting a torrent.. You can use their tracker and post it there... If you wanna share a 4GB file then bit torrent is the WAY TO GO

You dont have to create an image file etc to view the dvd files on your hard drive.. Just select VIDEO_TS directory from your dvd player software and it'll play as it was on a dvd disk

Just follow the guide, create a torrent for the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS (if its there) and start seeding it

Use Windows Movie Maker or another video editing software to create a small sample file.

Suislide, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for buying the DVD and being willing to share it, in it's most pristine form to boot. Extremely cool of you to do so. I don't have a DVD burner and the hub is all new to me, so I have not even tried to download it yet. I'm sure I will sometime soon, in the meantime I just have to express my sincere appreciation.

Dude, seriously, convert it to a Divx. You can probably get that 4 gig file into 5/600 megs, so you don't have to rinse your bandwidth. Noones debating that it wont be "lossless" but I'm sure you have MP3's right? Why don't you just download, CD tracks then? the whole 60 megs per song or more, that way you can get TOTALL LOSSSLESS SOUND!!11...o_O

..Sorry, but, not everyones got a T3 connection, I'm willing to leave my connection running to dl it, I have broadband, it's fine. But that means I will take up somone else's slot, and they have to wait ages before they even get to dl it themselves.

You can share the DIVX and the full file at the same time, at least thing about it please.

Rejvk said:
Dude, seriously, convert it to a Divx. You can probably get that 4 gig file into 5/600 megs, so you don't have to rinse your bandwidth. Noones debating that it wont be "lossless" but I'm sure you have MP3's right? Why don't you just download, CD tracks then? the whole 60 megs per song or more, that way you can get TOTALL LOSSSLESS SOUND!!11...o_O
You are an idiot.

A B&P is a "blanks & postage"

It typically means that someone sends a trader a blank (or blanks) media, whatever it is (CDR or DVDR), a SASE bubble mailer, and the necessary return postage. The trader just has to burn the show (or shows), stick it in the SASE mailer and send it back.

A variation of this is known as a 2:1, which is more of a trade. For example, if someone wants 4 CDRs worth of music, they send 8 blanks total. The trader keeps 4 and burns the other 4, then sends them back. In this case, the trader should cover the mailer & return postage though.

Short answer: it requires you to have a DVD burner :D

Or how about Edonkey?
I've got about 250Mbs of one of the VOBs, and am more than happy to have it filter through the donkey network! :)
This way everyone can transfer the little bits they have and overall, have it sooner! :)

I hate those fucks that do that.. here at tech they started shutting down alot of ports just this semester. IRC wont work on standard ports, cant send through msn aol or such, cant use other p2ps, you name it. Pisses me off so bad.