DVD Release date?

They said in a recent interview that they didn't know exactly when it was going to be released, they hadn't finished gathering the different stuff that was gonna be on it. But they hoped it would be released during the spring.... Hope this doesn't mean we have to wait until the summer or, *gasp* autumn.

Apparently Opeth's dvd only took two months from filming to the day of release, so if they've got all the footage ready it shouldn't be too long if they keep things moving.

I'm more worried about whether or not there will be a store near here that will sell the DVD. All I've got is Media Play and a local store with lots of underground music...So I just have to hope!

Drynwhyl said:
to do something in a jiffy is not really swede's distinctive feature, so dvd will follow in its proper time ;)
Pfft, We're not talking about some siesta-loving banana republic here. Swedes get things done in time.

looks like the guys don't do anything about it.

anathema recorded stuff a few months ago and will release the dvd next month.

we don't hear any news about the katatonia dvd... no progress... nothing

Did you ever think that it perhaps is not up to the band, but in fact depends on record companies? There will probably have to be negotiations about right's for songs released on different labels etc. Be patient, the bands often have little to say in these matters.

godless said:
looks like the guys don't do anything about it.

anathema recorded stuff a few months ago and will release the dvd next month.

we don't hear any news about the katatonia dvd... no progress... nothing

bloodbath, then summer gigs, then new katatonia (2005), then new diabolical masq. and somewhere there Anders will finish his work over DVD. bingo!

godless said:
but a little status report would be nice... i know they are kind of busy now... but to keep the fans waiting without a word, i dunno...
they even dont have an internet connection now, trust me...

and what u w8 from them? "we're so fucking busy with diff. shit that even can't say when we're back to work over DVD?" :loco: