Dvd!!

Lost Wisdom

The Lovely Seagull
May 21, 2002
Tokyo
Just got this news off the Opeth site

September
25th London Shepherds Bush Empire. This will be a special evening with Opeth featuring 2 sets to be filmed for a DVD.

:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

woo.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't fucking wait.

:OMG::OMG::hotjump:o_O:yell::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin:

Hey, the tickets for this gig, does any one know which are nearer the stage, seating or standing? I assumed standing, but I heard otherwise from one person who went there a few years back.

We phoned up Shepherds Bush, and it'll be standing, however there are some seats in the balconies...

I think the stalls are nearest the stage, and then level 1 is further back... but I could be wrong. Don't think I am, though :p:)

Right now I have a bootleg of them from a '99 Fl show with Nevermore..it's pretty good..but I'm sure it won't compare to this!! Since they were opening for Nevermore..it's pretty short.

FUCK IM THER!!! Are the tickets on sale yet anyone know? Better get in quick!

Im gonna try sooo fucking hard to feature on that dvd, even if it means stripping and gallavanting on stage while clenching a big black rubber cock in my hand!

:p

\m/

Hope Leaves said:
We phoned up Shepherds Bush, and it'll be standing, however there are some seats in the balconies...

I think the stalls are nearest the stage, and then level 1 is further back... but I could be wrong. Don't think I am, though :p:)

I went to see PT there earlier this year. Its a pretty big venue, bigger then the MF. Seating is up on the balconies and they span around the whole place in a semi circle. Its ot quite abit of standing room down on the ground, which is good, not too cramped!

\m/