Dvd

Hello (newbie),

Yes, the new dvd will be great! First it would be released on june 28th, now it is scheduled for july 12 (as I also read in the Graspop booklet..).
Great cover.. (some kind of photo as on the back of Pentecost III).

Grtz, Jasper

Klemmeri said:
Hello (newbie),

Yes, the new dvd will be great! First it would be released on june 28th, now it is scheduled for july 12 (as I also read in the Graspop booklet..).
Great cover.. (some kind of photo as on the back of Pentecost III).

Grtz, Jasper

wont be out till august

It's not going to be one of those awful Music For Nations dvds that only features tracks from MFN albums is it? The Opeth dvd is great except for the fact that it only has songs from the last three albums.

Please don't let happen to Anathema. We don't just want 'Judgement', 'A Fine Day..' and 'Disaster' tracks, as great as they are. I know it's too late whatever the case, but we can only hope, right?

Can you fill us in on any of the content Daniel? I hope those MFN suits haven't pushed you around!

I think I've to dissapoint you requiem. If I recall correctly we've already discussed this subject months ago, and we figured that they would only play from the three last albums. This because, you probably already know, rights issues. MFN doesn't (didn't) have the rights for all the previous (of Judgement) albums and therefore couldn't put it on the DVD.