DWB DVD pre-order starts 11-10-2010

Great DVD, glad to receive it the day before my birthday. I like how you can choose between the whole set, or just the electric or acoustic parts.

Since there's no CD, I just had to audiorip it for myself to listen to in the car on my way to Pagan's Mind this friday. :D No, I won't upload it. Audiorip your own copy! ;)

Good to see Ayreonaut is such a Threshold/Damian fan, but think you could be a little less...well, obviously present (je bent nogal "aanwezig") and less, well...embarassing? Thanks.

I received it today in the morning before I had to rush to work and now I'm sitting in a boring meeting and can't watch it *sigh*

Good to see Ayreonaut is such a Threshold/Damian fan, but think you could be a little less...well, obviously present (je bent nogal "aanwezig") and less, well...embarassing? Thanks.

I admit that i am energetic and impulsive (Alle Dagen Heel Druk) but how can my anthics be emberassing to you?
I am not emberassed by it, as i choose not to worry about it. I can't control what people think, so worrying about what they think is a waste of energy... The saved energy i use to have fun :loco:

Maybe you should try to bend your thoughts about being emberassed by me too "at least i am not him" and feel better for it.