Official March of Progress trailer

Lake of despond

New Metal Member
Mar 22, 2007
What a great introduction to the new album!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AH4EWifqLk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Excellent stuff, 100% Threshold, you really can't go wrong with this band. Production and songwriting, to me, sound like somewhere between Dead Reckoning and Subsurface, and Damian sounds absolutely great.

And Johanne is once again the enigmatic guy of the band, ahah :D

Of course, Nuclear Blast changed the release date shortly after we sent them the clip. Hopefully I can get Johanne to supply another star performance on the track by track video!

I'm wondering, are you going to do some promo video to support the new record like you did with Pilot In the Sky Of Dreams for Dead Reckoning?

Excellent stuff, 100% Threshold, you really can't go wrong with this band. Production and songwriting, to me, sound like somewhere between Dead Reckoning and Subsurface, and Damian sounds absolutely great.

And Johanne is once again the enigmatic guy of the band, ahah :D

Of course, Nuclear Blast changed the release date shortly after we sent them the clip. Hopefully I can get Johanne to supply another star performance on the track by track video!

Hahahaha yeah that was so funny; I couldn't stop laughing, 'I'm so excited about the new album!' hahahahahaha.

Damian's appearance was really funny too, 'that's an old sweaty bud there'. :lol:

Now, in al seriousness, it has been so worth the wait; I can't stop listening to the video, I already feel so into it!

I demand a single now!

We don't have time to make a promo clip now and the single will be with a lyric video I believe. You might have noticed everyone on the album trailer was in a different location apart from Steve and I.

I would like to look at the possibility of making a live DVD when we can arrange a tour for MoP. This would be much more satisfying than a youtube video like the last album.

Getting Johanne to appear on video is almost impossible, even after having a conversation about it. He obviously didn't know he was filmed at the photo shoot in movie format.

In the meantime, enjoy the single that comes in less than 2 weeks.

There are other venues too, with maybe better atmosphere and sound. It is more down to whether record companies want to make DVDs anymore I imagine.

We did record a show with film and multitrack a coupe of years ago, but when I checked the recording the main mic failed. Damian had to use the backup and that was not patched to the recording!