Dying fetus

Edgecrusher said:
Extremely catchy. I always blast these guys from my car stereo speakers, un-ashamedly, even at stop lights. 'Killing On Adrenaline' and 'Purification Through Violence' are must-haves.

BRUTALITY THROUGH SIMPLICITY!

Cool, I love the band. They are catchy and rhythm driven like most death-grind acts but some of their lyrics are rather tacky. I like 'Stop At Nothing' too.

Simplicity?
Must-haves?

I would recommend everyone to spare a couple minutes and listen to this band so they would be able to comprehend the absolute definiton of shit.

They're one of those bands that 2-3 persons that have never heard of good death metal (or metal in general. Or music in general :Smug: ) call greatest band of all times as they are for some (to man obscure) reason convinced that by saying so they declare themselves as few enlightend particulars that are so above and for that reason able to understand the beauty of simplicity in their music...
Oh, poor us that do not see...

Profanity said:
They remind me of the typical gay American Death Metal.

The kids around me seem to think the "gay American Death Metal" is where good metal is at today..... and i get shit on for saying otherwhise

swizzlenuts said:
The kids around me seem to think the "gay American Death Metal" is where good metal is at today..... and i get shit on for saying otherwhise

Dying fetus are a great grind band!
There are better US Grind bands like Devourment,Autopsy......
I find Euro death bands to be average they seem to lack the aggression.
I find this to with black metal i mean shure the real stuff is euro
Revenge,Conqueror,Blasphemy are the best

Caramelized Corpse said:
Dying fetus are a great grind band!
There are better US Grind bands like Devourment,Autopsy......
I find Euro death bands to be average they seem to lack the aggression.
I find this to with black metal i mean shure the real stuff is euro
Revenge,Conqueror,Blasphemy are the best

Get out.