Easiest CoB Song to Play

The solo end is kinda hard and the sweeping before.. (BoR)

Bed of Razors
Deadnight Warrior (cool song to teach from^^ kinda hard sometimes)
Downfall w/o solo's..

anku said:
The solo end is kinda hard and the sweeping before.. (BoR)

Bed of Razors
Deadnight Warrior (cool song to teach from^^ kinda hard sometimes)
Downfall w/o solo's..
I learned Hate Crew Deathroll first. It was easy enough.

The first sweeps i ever learned perfectly were the ones in Silent Night bodom night, and i also just recently learned the sweeps in Kissing the shadows, nothing special, but i cant learn any solos yet, because i cant do runs. :(. I usually use the chromatic study exercise (1-2-3-4) as fast as i can, any suggestions?

your better off dead i think is one of the easiest songs to play same thing with hate me!, but i think it goes without saying that the keyboards on mask of sanity are a bitch :yow:

I wana learn a Bodom song too, but I cant make up my mind...I can only play TlaAoD Intro and Lake Bodom outro (selfmade tab :-D)

Angels dont kill sounds pretty slow and easy, I guess I'm gonna learn this one.....

Downfall's pretty simple. Needled 24/7 is the easiest in my opinion though. Its the first song I learned how to sing and play at the same time. Really easy, and the solo is a piece of cake.

The Leper said:
The first sweeps i ever learned perfectly were the ones in Silent Night bodom night, and i also just recently learned the sweeps in Kissing the shadows, nothing special, but i cant learn any solos yet, because i cant do runs. :(. I usually use the chromatic study exercise (1-2-3-4) as fast as i can, any suggestions?

Wow, you cant do any normal soloing but you can pull off those sweeps? That is just fuckin ridiculous to me. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to be decent (assuming that you pull them off well) at sweeps and have no skills with runs ESPECIALLY because you practice with chromatics often.

Chromatics are important and are a good way to improve all soloing in general but your best bet is to simply start trying to learn the runs that you want to play. Play them back at slow tempos like half or even quarter speed with guitar pro. You will hear how the run comes together as a whole along with the drumming, keys ect. Start to play along at slow speeds and keep increasing tempo slowly.

Word

By the way, i was able to learn and play all leads/solos well on kissing the shadows rather easily EXCEPT the sweeping. I dont understand how you can have the opposite problem.

Haha, i know, i suck at guitar in my opinion, i practice my chromatics at least twice a day as well as with a metronome, but i dont know why i can do sweeps as good as i can. I usually get up to 75% speed then when i go speed i cant seem to do it as fast as they can. I practice for about 2-3 huors a day if i can, sweeping i usually pracitce for a half hour. THe sweeps in kissing the shadows im talking about are the ones that start with the guitar alone at like 3:50 seconds. I can get those pretty well, and i learned the Bed of Razors solo yesterday, it was fairly easy, i just practiced it for about a hour with a metronome, ill try the FOllow the Reaper solo today.

THanks for the help bro!

Although i can do normal soloing i cant do it at like full speed, i just like to take time and like the notes to sound good, because what ive noticed with Alexi is that he uses some passing tones which make practicing at slow speeds hell because it doesnt sounds good unless its played fast. If I can record something ill pm you some of my soloing, if you wanna give me some pointers.