Easiest IF songs on guitar?

Only For The Weak is too tricky at the part before the solo and the solo for a beginner...

Try Cloud Connected and Ordinary Story

Bullet Ride is easy, that was the first complete In Flames song I learned. Only for the Weak is also a good beginner song, aside from the solo. Cloud Connected would also be a good choice.

www.mysongbook.com has guitarpro tabs of most, if not all songs tabbed from LS to Clayman, and a few R2R. No TQP tabs are up at the moment im sure, though I dont think itll take too long tab in the first place...

yea a would say whoracle hehe the easiest shit you could found. but all songs fron r2r are pretty easy. Timeless and pallar anders visa is simple too. but go directly on the fun songs like the december flower solo and stuff like that

I havebeen playing guitar accoustic for about 3 months now and i can play all of these songs (including solos) :

Stand Ablaze
Jesters Race
Lord Hypnos

And i can probably play 70% of songs such as Lunar Strain, In Flames, Artifacts of the Black Rain and everdying.

Stand Ablaze was the first full song i learnt to play, and it took me about 2 months into my guitar career :)