Easiest Death song

Keenan

Crippling Self Doubt
Apr 9, 2009
Florida
Anybody know what the easiest song to learn on guitar is by Death? I want to learn to play some, but lack skill. :lol:

EDIT : Oops, meant to put that in the Music section, oh well. :lol:

Crystal Mountain is very easy. I can play the whole Scream Bloody Gore album and im not a good guitarist. Pull the Plug is another very easy one... annnd Living Monstrisity. Also Lack of Comprehension. Scavenger of Human Sorrow is mostly easy. itll get your mind and fingers working though.

Easiest overall... Zombie Ritual or Leprosy.

No way dave! I suppose your being sarcastic. I learned it a while back and its fuckin fast and difficult. But it is a great tune isnt it?

Crystal mountain is pretty easy to play as far as technical Death goes. The earlier albums are a bit easier too, like Leprosy. You can play that stuff easy.
But if you put your mind to it Im sure you can learn more technical songs, its just about giving it time and practice. Playing it slow and then start playing faster until you get to the tempo of the song. In GP5 you can slow down the tempo of songs.

Crystal Mountain is pretty easy; you can even downpick (atleast that's what I do) the melody parts. Not talking about the solo, I don't play lead.

Flesh and the power it holds is easy too

No way dave! I suppose your being sarcastic. I learned it a while back and its fuckin fast and difficult. But it is a great tune isnt it?

Crystal mountain is pretty easy to play as far as technical Death goes. The earlier albums are a bit easier too, like Leprosy. You can play that stuff easy.
But if you put your mind to it Im sure you can learn more technical songs, its just about giving it time and practice. Playing it slow and then start playing faster until you get to the tempo of the song. In GP5 you can slow down the tempo of songs.

Don't have GP5. Not into guitar programs :lol:
Will check out Crystal Mountain and Leprosy and Zombie Ritual tabs ASAP. Any others?

Might as well close this topic. Its pointless now.
I failed miserably on all 3 you guys mentioned.
Crystal Mountain is easy? >.>

Might as well close this topic. Its pointless now.
I failed miserably on all 3 you guys mentioned.
Crystal Mountain is easy? >.>

Stil at it because Zombie Ritual is the easiest followed by Crystal Mountain (easiest Death solo aswell).

Try Pull The Plug. Theres only one difficult riff in that song and if you take it slow you pick it up really fast.

Ah fuck it. I can't play guitar worth crap.
I agree with MetallicaSlayerDeth.
:worship: Chuck is a god.

Well start with easier stuff then, Go learn some Metallica. You said, easiest Death song, easiest doesnt necessarily mean theyre easy. Just easier.

Yeah I know...... I'm not frustrated with you guys, you posted your opinions and helped me out. I'm frustrated with myself for sucking :lol:

When I felt I sucked I just practiced more, until I blistered my fingertips. You should try it. :) Let it be your incentive!