Easter Egg on the DVD

Yeah, but I mean, it was one girl in the hallway or something right? We aren't talking MANOWAR level of backstage womanage here fellas! I expect better next time!

Chris is referring to the sweet young thing hanging on the mirror behind us as we are sitting in the dressing room.....some of you might recognize her as formerly being taped to the back of Chris' bass guitar, LOL.

Novembers Doom doesn't get chicks backstage. We're all married ('cept Vito) anyhow. And the older and fatter we all get, I don't think we'll be scoring any groupies anytime soon.

Plus it doesn't help that Vito's balls stink so bad.

Chris is referring to the sweet young thing hanging on the mirror behind us as we are sitting in the dressing room.....some of you might recognize her as formerly being taped to the back of Chris' bass guitar, LOL.

Ah yes. I recall him flashing the back of his bass at a couple of past Chicago area shows.

I have absolutely no interest in my bandmates balls, or anyone else's for that matter! :lol:

But unfortunately when you're on the road and crammed in hot sweaty dressing rooms many times over the years, you come to be acquainted with your bandmates' many foul smells and whatnot. It's a hazzard of the business I suppose, haha!