Easter Egg on the DVD

He eats the cock. With his anus. Isn't it obvious??

LOL

I can't believe I am letting myself fall into that whole line of toilet humour now, haha. Paul and Chris go back and forth with that shit like you wouldn't believe.

Paul's gas is astoundingly bad, LOL. Every practice, man, it's rough. Thankfully I'm usually at the far other end of the room from him!

Why the fuck are we talking about this shit??

He eats the cock. With his anus. Isn't it obvious??

LOL

I can't believe I am letting myself fall into that whole line of toilet humour now, haha. Paul and Chris go back and forth with that shit like you wouldn't believe.

Paul's gas is astoundingly bad, LOL. Every practice, man, it's rough. Thankfully I'm usually at the far other end of the room from him!

Why the fuck are we talking about this shit??

Chris is pretty bad too man. He can clear a room pretty fast. :lol:

Hey, we're on to the fart jokes already! I like this place more and more! :lol:

For the record, I've made someone physically sick with my farts on two separate occasions. Does that get me the job as ND's 3rd guitarist? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: This day started out a tad rough, but reading this thread has helped my mood enormously. I think I'll go in the BR and let out a nice bomb to really get the day going :kickass:

So, you guys keep a nice stock of air freshener handy during rehearsal, huh? :p

this thread wins big time!! i had to see that footage on the dvd various times just to understand why a grown man is so proud of his balls stinking, no wonder hes the only one whos not married yet. lets hope your future girlfriends dont discover that easter egg vito!! totally lmao in this thread, you guys are fuckin great!