Eclipsed By Sanity

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
It's a week after witnessing an EBS live set, and I am still going ga-ga over what I saw and heard from them last time! Set rating: 10/10! Thos guys really won me over! I LOVE your Iron Maiden influence! Sorry your guitarist was sick last time, but the fill-in guy was awesome! Patrick, you have a great singing voice and killer stage presence! Can't wait to see y'all play live again!:headbang: I know you must be very proud of your son and his band, Hoyt! I know I sure am!:headbang:

Thanks Clay for the kind words about EbS. And yes, I am proud of the entire band as noted in this thread. They have really grown into a well-oiled metal machine over the past 18 months. And I believe they have a very bright future ahead of them as musicians.

Helping EbS get booked locally in their early stages is what eventually led me into music promotions and management. So anyone who enjoys the shows I put together should be equally grateful to these guys. Because without them, I'd probably still be spending all my spare time computer gaming. ;) LOL.

:kickass:

Thanks Clay for the kind words about EbS. And yes, I am proud of the entire band as noted in this thread. They have really grown into a well-oiled metal machine over the past 18 months. And I believe they have a very bright future ahead of them as musicians.

Helping EbS get booked locally in their early stages is what eventually led me into music promotions and management. So anyone who enjoys the shows I put together should be equally grateful to these guys. Because without them, I'd probably still be spending all my spare time computer gaming. ;) LOL.

:kickass:
Right on, Hoyt! I am so glad you're into metal management and promotions!:headbang:

It's a week after witnessing an EBS live set, and I am still going ga-ga over what I saw and heard from them last time! Set rating: 10/10! Thos guys really won me over! I LOVE your Iron Maiden influence! Sorry your guitarist was sick last time, but the fill-in guy was awesome! Patrick, you have a great singing voice and killer stage presence! Can't wait to see y'all play live again!:headbang: I know you must be very proud of your son and his band, Hoyt! I know I sure am!:headbang:

We greatly appreciate the kind words, and proud to know we have some new fans amongst the ProgPower Community. Hopefully we will continue to grow from here.

Thanks for the appreciation! You da man!:headbang::kickass: I've been a major fan of your brand of metal for 20 years now.:worship:

which is quite ironic due to the fact that none of us are quite 20 yet, even though I'll be hitting that marker in late March, so I guess we're headin in the right direction having old school die-hard metal fans headbanging to our music.

which is quite ironic due to the fact that none of us are quite 20 yet, even though I'll be hitting that marker in late March, so I guess we're headin in the right direction having old school die-hard metal fans headbanging to our music.
You don't know how right you are about that, dude! I thought you guys were a close scond to C II C a couple weeks ago! I was quite impressed at hearing such great metal tunes from such a young band! I'd sign you guys to a record deal if only I was able to! Can't wait to see you guys playing live again!:headbang:

Congrats to EBS for winning the recent Battle Of The Bands at Gainesville, GA! Hail!:worship:rock::kickass: Best of luck to y'all in your upcoming shows! See ya in June at MF!:kickass:

:headbang: HELL FUCKIN' YEAH BRO!!!! Patrick , You & EBS are the ABSOLUTE SHIT!!!! I myself & my "Velveeta Metal Queen" lol :lol: shari, both were floored & incredibly impressed by y'all live!!!!! I just can't get enough of it!!!! Patrick , bro YOU ARE DA MAN!!!!!:headbang:

I enjoyed your set a lot at the CIIC show last February. I'm looking forward to hearing a studio effort sometime soon. :kickass:

~Brian~

Hey thanks a lot man, you should be seeing something about early to mid June. We're scheduled to finally go into the studio after almost 2 years to record our Destroying the World EP (tentative name).

For any of you keeping up with our songs and progress, the songs that we're placing on this EP are

Systematic
Chaos V (part 1 of the Chaos Trilogy)
Blacken Born (part 2 of the Chaos Trilogy)
To The King

(part 3 of our Chaos Trilogy will come with a full length album along with these same songs. By the time we're ready for a full length we're hoping to have label support.)

Im not promising anything but hopefully we'll have something tangible by the Metal Festivus hosted at the same venue that we opened for CIIC at.

Hey thanks a lot man, you should be seeing something about early to mid June. We're scheduled to finally go into the studio after almost 2 years to record our Destroying the World EP (tentative name).

For any of you keeping up with our songs and progress, the songs that we're placing on this EP are

Systematic
Chaos V (part 1 of the Chaos Trilogy)
Blacken Born (part 2 of the Chaos Trilogy)
To The King

(part 3 of our Chaos Trilogy will come with a full length album along with these same songs. By the time we're ready for a full length we're hoping to have label support.)

Im not promising anything but hopefully we'll have something tangible by the Metal Festivus hosted at the same venue that we opened for CIIC at.
I will be there.:worship: :kickass: Can't wait to hear the fothcoming EP, y'all!:worship:

We have our official logo now, courtesy of Wayne Joyner.

EBS3.jpg

Yeah thanks for bringing that up man.

Anyone in the South Western GA area come out and see us tear it up at Soho Bar and Grill!

SOHO Bar & Grill
5751 Milgen Road
Columbus, GA
706-568-3316

Yeah thanks for bringing that up man.

Anyone in the South Western GA area come out and see us tear it up at Soho Bar and Grill!

SOHO Bar & Grill
5751 Milgen Road
Columbus, GA
706-568-3316

my wife and I will see you there. What time are you guys hitting the stage?