Edge Of Sanity's CRIMSON

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
I made a list awhile back of my favourite Swedish Metal CD's. Classics like Opeth's ORCHID, Dark Tranquillity's SKYDANCER, Bathory's BLOOD FIRE DEATH, and In Flames' THE JESTER RACE were but a few of the albums I listed. But when I posted the thread, some said that it was 'blasphemy' that I left off Edge Of Sanity's CRIMSON. The albums that I mentioned above are, I believe, true metal masterpieces. If this CRIMSON album is in the same league, the I have no choice but to check it out...

What say ye? :erk:

Dan Swanö's own material is better than his producing skills.
Check out Crimson I and II, Moontower, Bloodbath, Nightingale etc...

Crimson is probably my favorite metalalbum. A pretty bold statement since I own quite some awesome metal albums (most of those you listed to, and Crimson _is_ superior, amazing in every fockin way)

radio%20airplane%20no%20cat%20farts.jpg

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Welcome to the board hehe......Hey, while we're in here, I was just gonna ask, that was Dan doing ALL of the growled vocals on Crimson 2 right?!?

The crimson 2 lyrics on the EOS site lists what he did in italics and it looked like about less than half. But then again it could be wrong. o_O

Dude I'm a big Dark Tranquillity and Inflames fan. I also consider Opeth my favorite band. So listen close when I say...Crimson is better than all the albums you mentioned! It's that fn good!!!!