Edguy Rocked!

JonBonJovi

Titilate
Feb 4, 2002
Blue Mountains,Australia
Visit site
OH MY GOD WHAT A GIG!

I have to say that last nights gig was the best ever gig I have ever been too(and that says a lot as over the last 12yrs i have seen a lot).
Every band that played the Sydney leg absolutely blew me away.
Edguy were fucking amazing to see.:worship:
I got to be front row and could have not gotten into a better posy as i stood between the speaker stack and the stage.
You people in Melb. are in for the greatest night of your lives tomorrow night.
I now more than anything wish i could be at the Kryal Castle gig.:cry:
Can't wait to see my photos.
The video footage is awesome!

Did they get to feel touch and smell you? :D Hahahaha!

Was Edguy's stage production good? Coz in the Mandrake cover it says aobut their tour and it says "Big stage sets, fireworks, lots of special effects, and plenty of bad jokes!"

But I mean they won't be bringing the whole show to Australia I'm guessing hehe.

Originally posted by The Trooper
Did they get to feel touch and smell you? :D Hahahaha!

Was Edguy's stage production good? Coz in the Mandrake cover it says aobut their tour and it says "Big stage sets, fireworks, lots of special effects, and plenty of bad jokes!"

But I mean they won't be bringing the whole show to Australia I'm guessing hehe.

Yes and No to the 1st question.
No special effects or big sets...plenty of jokes....plenty of crowd interaction....ten out of ten show.

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
Are you a big fan of Edguy, or did you mainly go for the other bands??

I am a huge fan of Edguy....but also like all the other bands.
After moving back to Sydney from Melb. I miss my VP buddy's a lot and it was good to see them all again as well as the rest of the Metal Warriors crew.

Vanishing Point are great guys, especially Chris. He's so down to earth.

Heheheh Steve Ravic is a champ. I love how he talks like a wrestler on his videos and when he announces things! His sisters rock too... especially one in particular :D *Cough* So how about that weather eh? Haha!

I'm so pumped up for the show tomorrow!!!!!

Vanishing Point are great guys, especially Chris. He's so down to earth.

Heheheh Steve Ravic is a champ. I love how he talks like a wrestler on his videos and when he announces things! His sisters rock too... especially one in particular :D *Cough* So how about that weather eh? Haha!

I'm so pumped up for the show tomorrow!!!!!

You will not be disapointed at all.

Hey did you ever come to Millenium....if you did I was the chick that ran the night and sat on the door all night.

I went to all the Millenium gigs except one I think! Um.... were u that blonde one?

If you ever saw a skinny guy with long brown hair who didn't look old enough to be in there (even though I am) but dressed like all the old dudes in a denim vest and usually a Kiss shirt hahahah, that was me lol.

Did you ever do any stuff for Metal Warriors, JonBon? I worked on the door and stuff for them a couple of times last year.

I went to all the Millenium gigs except one I think! Um.... were u that blonde one?

If you ever saw a skinny guy with long brown hair who didn't look old enough to be in there (even though I am) but dressed like all the old dudes in a denim vest and usually a Kiss shirt hahahah, that was me lol.

No I have long black hair. The blonds girl was my friend i employed to help me every now and then on nights she could help out.

Hahahaha Miss Evil Eff.... is she the one that always works on door at The Espy and has curly dark hair with a little bit of blonde and usually wears a VP girly top or black lacey stuff?

Arthur is a champ, what a great DJ!

Hahahaha Miss Evil Eff.... is she the one that always works on door at The Espy and has curly dark hair with a little bit of blonde and usually wears a VP girly top or black lacey stuff?

Arthur is a champ, what a great DJ!

That would be her except she no longer has the blonde bits.

Arthur is my ex. He is a good DJ as he actually plays what the people want him to play if he has the cd.

Originally posted by TinMan666
Ahhh the world just keeps getting smaller and smaller!

I know Evil Eff and Arthur... not really well... but enough to say hello to 'em at least. Xena I've met you once too I think...

Yes you have had the pleasure of meeting me. A couple of times at Millenium as well as at The Espy at a VP gig.
I remember at et's once you broke out into singing near the door.

Nah I think you have me confused with my good mate Stu Weatherman...

I actually never made it to a Millenium (had a contract doing all nightshifts back then)... and I very VERY rarely ever sing in public, and if I do it's usually only if there's a band playing loud enough to drown me out! hehehe

Originally posted by TinMan666
Nah I think you have me confused with my good mate Stu Weatherman...

I actually never made it to a Millenium (had a contract doing all nightshifts back then)... and I very VERY rarely ever sing in public, and if I do it's usually only if there's a band playing loud enough to drown me out! hehehe

Oh well I know i ahve met you though at least at The Espy as I remember Arthur telling me you were the guy to do with Titannium.