Editing drums in logic 9 with flex time

I'll try download it and check it out. I'm sure you can do it in quicktime using export.

Thanks again mate, ill send you a pm if I manage to get it working!

right im too tired - if someone here knows how to convert .swf to something useful let us know.

pretty sure adam wathan does it....

I always just post the SWF, it's just a flash file. For some reason it won't play for me here though, my SWFs usually play for everyone no problem... I can't seem to click the play button and make it work, it's acting just like a screenshot? A 20mb screenshot, haha...

In Jing I usually click the "Save to Disk" button after recording the vid and then I just upload that file. I would try just re-uploading maybe.

I always just post the SWF, it's just a flash file. Your vid plays fine for me over here dude! Thanks for posting this by the way, always been curious to see your editing workflow in Logic... I don't know if I made it obvious enough but me and Logic never really got along :lol:

Not working for me :(

Tried downloading and converting but wont even play the file. It buffers a tiny bit then just stops. Wont even let me pause or press play

Ah welll, I'll wait till tomorrow and talk to Ed, ask him to re upload maybe :)

You done any Logic tutorials Adam? From previous threads I've seen you've been having lots of trouble with it since swapping from Reaper

Ah welll, I'll wait till tomorrow and talk to Ed, ask him to re upload maybe :)

You done any Logic tutorials Adam? From previous threads I've seen you've been having lots of trouble with it since swapping from Reaper

Me and Logic lasted one session, which I ended up mixing in Reaper after the nightmare it was tracking in Logic. Then I moved to Pro Tools, and now I'm back to Reaper so unfortunately can't help you out.

Got tons of Reaper tutorials though!

I've considered trying out Reaper!

Was gonna try out the Groove 3 site and the tutorials on there and see how it goes. People seem to have a lot smoother workflow in there but I've used Logic 7/8 for the last 2 years

How have you found it dude? What do you find better?

Also, what tutorials have you watched to become acustom to it?

A general feeling of "better" about the whole thing really.
working in Logic now feels like wading through wet cement in comparison to doing the same stuff in Reaper.

basically all I did was watch Adams tutorials and i was hooked.
I had used Reaper before going to Logic, and at that point I grew to hate it, however with Adams customisations i've done a complete 180 and now find it to be a dream to use.

the only niggle at the moment is that the takes and comping system aren't as good as in Logic, but apparently that's to be fixed/revamped very soon.

Do you have a link to adams tutorials?
Its just a leap of faith for me,haha logic has been my DAW for the last 2/3 years!

I might give it a whirl yanno. Not too sure bout the customizations though. I've never used pro tools : / or would it still be worth doing?