Electronic music

Personally, I think music is music, and whether it's played on a synth or a guitar, if it's good music, then I'll like it. As for bands commonly associated with electronic music, I like Jean Michel Jarre, Kraftwerk, and just to add in a dissenting voice, yes, I think Rammstein are great (and they put on a stunning live show, too). Plus I like a lot of early '80s new romantic bands, like Ultravox and Visage, probably as a consequence of growing up at that time. I don't particularly get on with Fear Factory style "techno-metal", and I hate electronic dance music of all forms

Originally posted by Ezaphen
1 kartong egg
8 tomater
1 kilo hvetemel
Skummet melk
Ketchup
Kaffefløte
Eplejuice
Gulost
Skinke
Salat

haha! :)

I wrote the lyrics myself. *Proud face*. It's a floorfiller, I tell you. Hehe. I'm famous at last!! ;)

Originally posted by Tet
Personally, I think music is music, and whether it's played on a synth or a guitar, if it's good music, then I'll like it. As for bands commonly associated with electronic music, I like Jean Michel Jarre, Kraftwerk, and just to add in a dissenting voice, yes, I think Rammstein are great (and they put on a stunning live show, too). Plus I like a lot of early '80s new romantic bands, like Ultravox and Visage, probably as a consequence of growing up at that time. I don't particularly get on with Fear Factory style "techno-metal", and I hate electronic dance music of all forms

I like some of Kraftwerk too and talking of the 80's... I like Anne Clark...

Yo, Light: I like several of the bands you mentioned, but quality Trance....uhhhhhhh...Astral projection of course are something different than "Best of Trance '02" types of albums, when you get the worst sides of it.

But I don't find and musicality in it that moves me. Aphex Twin maybe isn't the soothing ,harmonius, verse chorus thing, but it has a bizarness and depth that I find interesting.

Electronic music can be so much, Boy George anyone????hehehehehehehehehe..............

mr V

Originally posted by TravisW
Fear Factory was a great live band. Ray Herrera has the freakiest double-kicks I've ever heard.

Yes, it's true... Too bad Burton C. Bell left Fear Factory... It was my favourite band...

Sometimes i listen to elektro music from pc games. Like Unreal, Unreal turnament and Quake3. I think its quite good. Momentary i listen to the new stuff from Ulver (Perdition city,...). Its very easeful and grateful to listen.
Combination of metal and elektro has became very popular. Bands like ...And Oceans, The Kovenant are great, but i favour "traditional" avantgarde bands which evoke a lot of feelings in me. This bands are Arcturus, Solefald and Borknagar.

ghorn

my home:
www.vronsdorlok.host.sk - in slovak language

Xaplan: A wy w Bystrzycy K³odzkiej macie du¿o drechów? Bo u nas w Katowicach tego jest cholernia du¿o:yuk: i co dzieñ tylko dupc dupc dupc od s¹siadów i z maluszków przeje¿d¿aj¹cych pod moim blokiem... Mo¿e zaczniemy nabijaæ dresów na pal?:devil:

Well there is at least one good electro-band.. it is quite unknown band from infamous Gothenburg, Sweden.
Band is called Dark Tranquillity.. they have used electric elements like guitars since their first album "Skydancer"...

Originally posted by Blyfycyfyfyf
Xaplan: A wy w Bystrzycy K³odzkiej macie du¿o drechów? Bo u nas w Katowicach tego jest cholernia du¿o:yuk: i co dzieñ tylko dupc dupc dupc od s¹siadów i z maluszków przeje¿d¿aj¹cych pod moim blokiem... Mo¿e zaczniemy nabijaæ dresów na pal?:devil:

Blyfycyfyfyf:Ehehe... tak, mo¿emy ich ponabijaæ. Co do drechów w Bystrzycy, to jest kilku, ale jak dla mnie niegroŸnych... takie syfy, co to swojego gówna nie odró¿ni¹ od kawa³ka wêgla :)
Jak masz tego du¿o, to weŸ koktalje wiadomo czyje porób i porzycaj w œcierwo :D

Pozdrawiam,
Xaplan