Emoticon interpretation game

Oct 22, 2002
Venezuela
Visit site
(from http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107030&highlight=emoticon)

The object of the game is simple. Interpret the previous poster's emoticons by making it into some sort of short story or a poem. Then select emoticons for the next person to interpret. (6 to 7 emoticons outta do it or it can be however many you want.).

For example...

:(:cry::wave::rolleyes: :oops::erk::cry:

Gavin is sad
then he starts to cry
then Excess says Hi to him
Gavin rolls his eyes and doesn't know what to say
Gavin starts to blush
then Excess says goodbye
and Gavin goes back to cry

You get it now? and it'd be better if the story was about the previous person that posted the emoticons.

Here it goes.

:headbang::kickass:
Urinate.gif
:eek::yow::err:

Wings of a dream said:
Here it goes.

:headbang::kickass:
Urinate.gif
:eek::yow::err:

Jose is at a metal gig
He's drinking lots of beer
He goes to break the seal and take a pish.
In the toilet he meets a german man with his trousers down.
The german man introduces himself anally
Afterwards, Jose is left confused and somewhat aroused.

:) lol

-Gavin- said:
Jose is at a metal gig
He's drinking lots of beer
He goes to break the seal and take a pish.
In the toilet he meets a german man with his trousers down.
The german man introduces himself anally
Afterwards, Jose is left confused and somewhat aroused.

:) lol

Damn I knew something gay was coming!

Noble Viking said:

So there I was, sat about watching most of Turisas play with a few missing and thought.. fuck it. I'll dress up like a banana and show my appreciation. The night went on, I got bought a few beers. Then found a Guiness bigger than my head so chugged that too. Then I gave head to a giant who's wang looked like a beer bottle. Then some crazy little hippy came stood next to me with his magical cigarettes and it made me go all woozy and I could swear I saw Lars walk by dancing with a towel.
I had to do a double take and check it was him though, and he did this really weird face that suggested he was up to no good. Of course this made me want to get hitched in an instant and all was lovely until one day, I'd forgotten to do the dishes. So he wacked me with a giant twig for being a useless fucking female. So I checked his man milkydraulics worked to say sorry, and then all went back to normal as he anally abused me until my bum bled.

edit* Then Satan appeared for no reason whatsoever.