Emoticon interpretation game

-Gavin- said:
Jose is at a metal gig
He's drinking lots of beer
He goes to break the seal and take a pish.
In the toilet he meets a german man with his trousers down.
The german man introduces himself anally
Afterwards, Jose is left confused and somewhat aroused.

:) lol

Legendary.

drakkar_anni said:
So there I was, sat about watching most of Turisas play with a few missing and thought.. fuck it. I'll dress up like a banana and show my appreciation. The night went on, I got bought a few beers. Then found a Guiness bigger than my head so chugged that too. Then I gave head to a giant who's wang looked like a beer bottle. Then some crazy little hippy came stood next to me with his magical cigarettes and it made me go all woozy and I could swear I saw Lars walk by dancing with a towel.
I had to do a double take and check it was him though, and he did this really weird face that suggested he was up to no good. Of course this made me want to get hitched in an instant and all was lovely until one day, I'd forgotten to do the dishes. So he wacked me with a giant twig for being a useless fucking female. So I checked his man milkydraulics worked to say sorry, and then all went back to normal as he anally abused me until my bum bled.

edit* Then Satan appeared for no reason whatsoever.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

drakkar_anni said:
So there I was, sat about watching most of Turisas play with a few missing and thought.. fuck it. I'll dress up like a banana and show my appreciation. The night went on, I got bought a few beers. Then found a Guiness bigger than my head so chugged that too. Then I gave head to a giant who's wang looked like a beer bottle. Then some crazy little hippy came stood next to me with his magical cigarettes and it made me go all woozy and I could swear I saw Lars walk by dancing with a towel.
I had to do a double take and check it was him though, and he did this really weird face that suggested he was up to no good. Of course this made me want to get hitched in an instant and all was lovely until one day, I'd forgotten to do the dishes. So he wacked me with a giant twig for being a useless fucking female. So I checked his man milkydraulics worked to say
sorry, and then all went back to normal as he anally abused me until my bum bled.

edit* Then Satan appeared for no reason whatsoever.

Your story = :worship:

I was thinking.....I went to a show and I got a couple beers and then smoked some w33d and then wham! I see some sexy belly dancer and I was like "dayummm!" So we started to kiss and that led to spanking, after a blow job and some animal like sex, I smoked a cig and everything was good.

BloodyScalpel said:
chill, i'm not one to talk about accents either :wave:

But it's not even scouse though. :cry: I assure you, everyone's car tyres and fake gold jewellery is completely safe.

Wings of a dream said:
Alright start over.

:D :oops: :p :Smug: :hotjump: :) :erk:
Jose dropped his pants, then alexis araujo loved the sight. As jose freeballed through the streets, a police officer came and lit his ass with fire and rubber bullets. That made an old hag disgusted by the size of jose's wang happy, when he was arrested.

Lies. Even if someone was threatening to attack my clit with a cheese grater whilst hovering a minge above my face UNLESS I turn cockney... it still would be in no danger of happening. :p