Emperor, inno poll satana.

The best? Multiple choice is on, so you can pick more than one option!

• Emperor/Wrath of the Tyrant

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • In the Nightside Eclipse

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • IX Equilibrium

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Thorns vs Emperor

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Prometheus: The Discipline of Fire and Demise

Votes: 14 29.8%

• Total voters

requiem

I bleed sir, but not killed
Jul 6, 2001
Australia
Everyone's got a different opinion on this, but polls are pretty cool, so here it is.

Which album is your favourite?

"Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk" is a little bit better than "In the Nightside Eclipse", but "Nightside..." was debut album. so i voted for these two albums

In the nightside eclipse alway's felt was one of the most monumental release of the time's.
I like Wrath of the Tyrant, but was so and still am so into old Celtic Frost that thier first CD to me where they really broke ground (with me) was Into the Nightside Eclipse.
And since this is multiple choice I am also still burning up Prometheus a lot and felt it should be added.

My vote:
epmiddle.jpg

I forgot to actually mention which album/s I voted for...

'In The Nightside Eclipse' and 'Prometheus' just get ahead of 'Anthems' for me, so those are the two I went with.

In the Nightside Eclipse by far.

On related matter, Emperor look very stupid in this pic.
emperor1.jpg

L-R Samoth, Tchort, Ihsahn.

I think the guy in the middle is Mortiis, not Tchort... Anyway they were really young, and then they quantum-leaped in attitude and quality, unlike lots of others.
I thing their greatest is Anthems. A perfect blend of emotions, power, skills and atmosphere. Dont really like their later albums, but its no wonder that they werent able to top Anthems imo.

Hmm yes, a bit....... but this pic. is ten years old..... so it's very normal to look stupid in this.... (btw they were 17/18 years old)

Not really. That was just a really stupid picture. Look much less silly in this.

band_92_candle.jpg

There's a small part of me that wants to dress up, don the corpse paint and go out into the woods like that... :lol: :rolleyes:

Although it's rather stupid it still looks like fun.

I voted for In The Nightside Eclipse and Prometheus. Although they're all so fucking great! Emperor is one of my all time favorite bands. Just one of the best bands ever. Emperor forever!!!