Empty Words

I hate it when people realise that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Then whenever I make a sarcastic remark and they call me on it, I have no options aside from hanging my head down in absolute shame.

I'm glad you noticed that on Decemeber 13th, 2001 Chuck Shuldiner (Death, Control Denied) passed away to cancer..Almost a year ago tomorrow..It was a sad day in metal indeed as Opeth's Black Water Park was named in everbody's top 10 or 20 of 2001 poll (good news) but the year ended so sadly with Shuldiner's Death (bad news)..Death were the first "death metal" band that I ever liked..
We bow our head down and the metal flags fly at half mast as we give praise to a metal warrior of the highest order: Chuck Shuldiner RIP..-l-
Look for the new Conrol Denied release as Shuldiner's was working on some brutal metal before his death.. It was Chuck's wish to see his new CD released.. LET THE METAL FLOW..

I'm glad you noticed that on Decemeber 13th, 2001 Chuck Shuldiner (Death, Control Denied) passed away to cancer..Almost a year ago tomorrow..It was a sad day in metal indeed as Opeth's Black Water Park was named in everbody's top 10 or 20 of 2001 poll (good news) but the year ended so sadly with Shuldiner's Death (bad news)..Death were the first "death metal" band that I ever liked..
We bow our head down and the metal flags fly at half mast as we give praise to a metal warrior of the highest order: Chuck Shuldiner RIP..-l-
Look for the new Conrol Denied release as Shuldiner's was working on some brutal metal before his death.. It was Chuck's wish to see his new CD released.. LET THE METAL FLOW..

Indeed Misanthrope..

Chuck was one of the few people in the metal scene I respect as MUSICIANS..

"The journey begins with curiosity and evolves into soul-felt questions
On the stones that we walk and choose to make our path
Sometimes never knowing
Other times knowing too much..."

Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

Do you remember when
Things seemed so eternal?
Heroes were so real...
Their magic frozen in time
The only way to learn