[ \ ___ / ]
/ \ \_/ / \
/ ----- [ ----- \
- [ \__/|\__/ ]
\ [_[_] /
\_____ _____/
\ /
[ ] "hi folks

Per variante al progetto approvato in data 26/09/2001 che si propone, riguarda modifiche ed aggiustamenti interni di poco conto, spostamento di alcuni tramezzi, la realizzazione di nuovi e l?eliminazione di altri.
Esternamente non si sono modificati i profili, le altezze e quindi i volumi.
L?intervento più consistente è la realizzazione di una scala esterna scoperta per permettere l?indipendenza di accesso dell?unica unità che nel progetto originario aveva accesso promiscuo con quella a fianco. Questa nuova scala esterna e scoperta si trova all?interno del lotto ed a una distanza dai confini più che sufficiente. Inoltre si sono riviste alcune forometrie provvedendo ad alcune chiusure di finestre ed alla correzione di altre. Comunque sono rispettati gli standard di aerazione ed illuminazione. Tutte le modifiche sono indicate nell?allegata tavola di comparazione n°6 e n°7.

Oh, Jesus! A job's text for a dossier...mmmmh...and its also been wrong! :loco: :devil:

I mean, why are people really still driving SUVs? Is soccer practice in the middle of the fucking Rockies? Do you REALLY think if you "out-bling" the next guy on Sunset that some group of girls will pull over and get in your car? I mean has that EVER worked there? EVER?

I'll bet you if it was somehow made fact that if everyone traded in their SUV and bought an economy car there would be no more terrorism, the public's response would be "Ah fuck it, so there's terrorism."
"…I'll just add a third flag on my seventh door."
I'm going to buy a short school bus. My car will be bigger than all of yours and I, unlike you, the Terrorist Support Committee, won't be hiding the fact that I'm fucking retarded.

I prefer Luis Royo

hmmmm...what is it?
headscratch.gif

fucking zombies...stupid fucking zombies...has noone ever heard of NOT conveniently leaving the city doors universally unlocked, and maybe getting out of town or just hiding in the basement instead of running around where zombies are? Fools...