Empyrium resurrection

...like the mongolians always say totochogui...unclear...but Markus and Helm are recording at the moment new and old stuff...Markus said once that he hadn´t more to say with Emp. after Weiland about mystic of nature but may be after The Vision Bleak rock adventure he is missing his acoustic guitar and Helm.. :O) ...

prophecy_festival_flyer_A6_en.jpg

edit: got the engl. Version

...so the miracle is solved...and I´ll be there on stage ...yessssssssss...

Jesus, albums from both Agalloch and Empyrium this year, my two favourite bands.

This is EASILY my most anticipated album this year, or in fact since the last Empryium album.

BTW well done on getting a slot on the bill addae. I have your EP and it's very good!

So look, what the heck is "Carpathia" by the Vision Bleak? All this news of Empyrium is getting me excited for any band on that whole poster.

2006 >>>>>>>>>>>>> 2005

This thread inspired me to listen to Songs of the Moors on my jog... Beautiful album, I enjoyed it more this time that I ever did before.

JayKeeley said:
2006 >>>>>>>>>>>>> 2005
The year is only a little more than half over. There are still some 2006 releases I need more time to digest and obviously discs that have yet to be released. I'll refrain from passing a final judgement until year end. However, unless we get some killer releases this year, 2005 will be my preferred year. I know many of you are jizzing all over the HoM and the new Agalloch. However, there's no shot HoM will even make my Top 25 and I've yet to give Agalloch enough spins to know how I feel about it. At present, my #1 CD of 2006 would probably be Vanden Plas' Christ 0. And there's no way that can stand toe to toe with Nevermore's This Godless Endeavor. Right now, I'll take 2005.

Zod

i havent heard enough 2006 releases yet, and still need more time with the ones i do have. but im with zod at the moment.

THis Godless ENdeavor is awesome black metal and the disc of the decade so far.

EDIT: I listened to Empyrium last night. Track 9 (I think) on Weiland is amazing