Enchant in Texas...ever?

The Wickerman

Where's the Beef?
May 12, 2003
Austin, TX
Visit site
Hey Ed, I think I probably already know the answer to this question, but is there any chance that you guys will ever play in Austin, or anywhere within like a thousand mile radius of it? This is a great city, with great people, and I'd love to see you guys live someday, preferably without a huge road trip. Maybe hit up South by Southwest in March?

Anyway, just wondering. :)

Austin is an awesome city! I was there one time just for a day I drove down from San Antonio, I loved it. The guitarists and all around musicians from Austin, the list is incredible. I guess it depends on the gig and the promoter. I have always wanted to hit Texas myslef, what is South by Southwest?

Kings X as you all know is from Texas as well one of our favorite bands and biggest influences. Top be real honest I am not sure how many if any bands on Inside Out or in the progressive / genre ever come though Texas on tour that are not already based there?

Hey Ed, I think I probably already know the answer to this question, but is there any chance that you guys will ever play in Austin, or anywhere within like a thousand mile radius of it? This is a great city, with great people, and I'd love to see you guys live someday, preferably without a huge road trip. Maybe hit up South by Southwest in March?

Anyway, just wondering. :)

South by Southwest is a huge citywide music festival held here every year. For a whole week, bands from all over the world, in all different genres come here to play in local clubs, and you can purchase a wristband that gives you access to see as many as these bands as you like. It's a great opportunity for bands to get more exposure, as well as a great opportunity for fans to see a lot of great music for a pretty reasonable price.

south by southwest festivals + conferences

would love to attend SXSW someday..for the films as well as the music. I remember Oceansize were supposed to play there last year but had to bail out. It's like 500 bands or something in 8 days. Crazy..but I'm sure Enchant would find a lot of new people checking them out if they ever played it.