Enemies Of Reality

DyINgForLoVe

New Metal Member
Oct 18, 2003
Visit site
when i listend to it for the first time i almost puked
the guys when too far this time
i have learned to accept DHIDW and even loved it but it's realy hard to do the same with EOR with all this numetal elements
even the only realy nevermore song in the album (who decide) they just f**ked it in the end in such a strange way(on purpose)

it's realy sad cause i think it's the tragedic end of what we once called NEVERMORE

Lol, I think my first post was to bitch about EoR, which Im still not fond of. But, I guess that means NM has a lot of fans. If people didnt like them and expected better, they wouldnt take the time to bitch about the CD, they would simply shit can it.

forget about the production
forget about the fast borring solos
listen to the guitar's riffs then compare them with the riffs in DNB and POE
the whole album has a numetal sound in it
and i'm a big fan of the band and i know what NM should sound like
anyway i think i saw it coming since i heard the opening riff in Narcosynthesis

it's still my opinion anyway

It seems everything is an opinion these days.

"People will believe anything if you whisper it."

DyINgForLoVe said:

You must be deaf.

Worthless said:
Lol, I think my first post was to bitch about EoR, which Im still not fond of. But, I guess that means NM has a lot of fans. If people didnt like them and expected better, they wouldnt take the time to bitch about the CD, they would simply shit can it.

For once, (other than that post about killing my neighbours with a sledgehammer) I agree with you.

DyINgForLoVe said:
when i listend to it for the first time i almost puked
the guys when too far this time
i have learned to accept DHIDW and even loved it but it's realy hard to do the same with EOR with all this numetal elements
even the only realy nevermore song in the album (who decide) they just f**ked it in the end in such a strange way(on purpose)

it's realy sad cause i think it's the tragedic end of what we once called NEVERMORE

When I first read your post I DID puke.
The fucked it up in the end? Not the beginning?

Dude, yer not a fan. Nope. Not at all.
If you think you know what they should sound like, go make your own band and play it how it SHOULD sound like (warm and fuzzy)

DyINgForLoVe said:

I know that opinions of unregistereds don't count here, but I'll say it anyway, I have to. EOR is numetal with talent (never thought that was possible). Nevermore is my favourite band but this album is disappointing. I don't know how to explain it, musicianship got better but the feeling of EOR is nu metal. You won't accept it fanboys, that's ok I envy you, liking the album must be great, really. There's something in the riffs, it must be that they stop fast and start again. But lose no hope, Dyingforlove, maybe the next album will be better.

He just wants P.O.E. I, P.O.E. II, P.O.E. III. WEEEEEE ARRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE not in 1996 anymore. Still don't quite know what "Nu-metal" is. I can get past the production, anyone with half a brain knows now that CM pimped them. It's not the bands fault. Can you do better?, fuck no. Put up or shut up, and I ain't seen not one of you complainers putting up, so it's time for all you complainers to shut up. G'day! All hail the 7 string, and to you that have'nt figured out how to utilize one, HAAAAAAAAA ha!:tickled:

OK - I finally heard Enemies of Reality, for the first time. I need to hear it more to form an opinion about the music, so I'll skip that subjsct for now. But - what the fuck is wrong with the production? I mean seriously, I thought something was wrong with my headphones! What the FUCK?? It sounds worse then Emperor!

Does anyone know what went wrong? I've heard they are leaving CM, was the decision made before or after they recorded the album, and is there a chane it had something to do with it? Any thoughts?

-GK

GKnight56 said:
OK - I finally heard Enemies of Reality, for the first time. I need to hear it more to form an opinion about the music, so I'll skip that subjsct for now. But - what the fuck is wrong with the production? I mean seriously, I thought something was wrong with my headphones! What the FUCK?? It sounds worse then Emperor!

Does anyone know what went wrong? I've heard they are leaving CM, was the decision made before or after they recorded the album, and is there a chane it had something to do with it? Any thoughts?

-GK

CM cut their budget to 1/3 of what they had for DHIADW, in a lame attempt to keep Nevermore on the label by giving them the full budget ONLY if they resigned, of which Nevermore's reaction was, "Fuck you CM"