Enemies Of Reality

NicodemiX said:
CM cut their budget to 1/3 of what they had for DHIADW, in a lame attempt to keep Nevermore on the label by giving them the full budget ONLY if they resigned, of which Nevermore's reaction was, "Fuck you CM"
Were they planning on leaving CM before they recorded the album? I wasn't following the band news for a while, so I'm wondering what happened. I searched the forum but didn't really find anything informative on this subject...

-GK

their contract with century media was up after the next album they were to release (which was Enemies of Reality), so CM came up this this attempt to make them resign by waving the cash in front of them.

NicodemiX said:
their contract with century media was up after the next album they were to release (which was Enemies of Reality), so CM came up this this attempt to make them resign by waving the cash in front of them.
I'm not sure what you mean by resign... you mean they were trying to make them stay with CM? Well that was fuckin stupid!

NicodemiX said:
er.... re-sign. yeah, thats basically it.
OIC, it makes sense now (I thought it was resign as in resignation LOL). Was the band unhappy with CM before this icident? I know that some bands are very happy with CM, Lacuna Coil is one example.

-GK

Then Kiss Sound Like The Beach Boys
End Of Story

Its Different , I Stillisten To It Once A Wek, Short And Sweet To The Point, With Some Crushing Tunez..

It Wings Along.