Engaged

i dont know about europe, but in north america marriage is one big fucking blatant piece of donkey shit that society tries to force-feed us.

and having children is a pretty stupid thing to do......................

Thanks everyone.:)

@Tut: Sorry, we have thinked more traditional Finnish names for boys. Maybe Yanko would suit girl.

@NV & delt: Views change (unfortunately:)).

@spellbound-by-the-bodom: Am I? :confused: :D

@Tut: Just joking. :D

no really. people want to have children, raise a family, and think everything will be beautiful, etc.... that's their own personal, selfish little dreams..... but look at this generation, and the one before it. the cold truth is that we humans are extremely ill-natured little creatures, and reality makes gifts to no one. anyone who thinks life is beautiful, either has been smoking some fuckin good stuff, or is horribly misinformed. and it's going downhill faster day by day, we're not finished seeing how ridiculously sick this world is gonna become. still we run around, blindly carrying out this fucking dog shit called life, and even worse, we reproduce to create even more humans, who will unavoidably be even worse than ourselves, and so on.

well, my views on humankind are mostly unprintable.

COngradulations, aragorth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see someone who TRULY follows what they want an ddoesn't give a rat's ass about what anyone else thinks. :loco: Just make sure you don't give up posting your beautiful weather photos. And you better DAMNED well post a wedding photo at least! :D

Squeak said:
COngradulations, aragorth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see someone who TRULY follows what they want an ddoesn't give a rat's ass about what anyone else thinks. :loco: Just make sure you don't give up posting your beautiful weather photos. And you better DAMNED well post a wedding photo at least! :D
omg, drank too much wine, hunnie/dude? :lol::p
wtf did I say now?:oops: :confused:

shit I am cunfused now...why congrats to me...if Torgoth is in engagement things :p

and also thanks for nice comments :)

PS: about the wedding pic...well first explain...then I will think forward :D

the future generation --->

ms-barcode.gif