ENGL+GuitarHacksImpulse+DFHS= Dimmu Borgir Clip

poidaobi

Held in Hollows
Mar 19, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
I'm new to Impulses.

Got no Idea how it will sound to you as I mixed it on Sony CD Headphones.

It's 3 Tracks ENGL. 100 L 100 R and Centre. Using the FREDMAN 1 Impulse

Drums are DFHS with additional samples blended on Kick and Snare.

Playing was a bit slop slop but ahh well It'll do for now.

ENGL Impulses Test Dimmu

ITS SOUNDS FUCKIN GREAT MAN.. CAN YOU GIVE DETAILS ON GUITARS AND MIX???????????WHEN I USE IMPULSES ON MY LANEY GH50L IT SOUNDS LIKE SHIT.......

ITS SOUNDS FUCKIN GREAT MAN.. CAN YOU GIVE DETAILS ON GUITARS AND MIX???????????WHEN I USE IMPULSES ON MY LANEY GH50L IT SOUNDS LIKE SHIT.......

THANX FOR LISTENING MATE!

Guitars are the ENGL Powerball. Open Mids. Everything basically at 6 except Gain at 3.5.

All I did was record 3 quick takes. I used SIR as the VST Impulse Program. Muted the Dry Signal and Applied Guitar Hacks Fredman 1 Impulses with the WET Signal at -3.0db. I just cut everything below 80hz using the Cubase EQ and thats about it. Drums are Sonar Kit with a Tama Sample blended on kick and a Snare that was posted here. bass is pitch shifted guitar.. :loco: :lol:

can you control the volume with the fx send because with my amp i cant i notice you said you put everything on 6 does the include the volume on the amp?

can you control the volume with the fx send because with my amp i cant i notice you said you put everything on 6 does the include the volume on the amp?

I can control the FX Level Yes. The Master Volume is irrelevant as the amp stays on standby. You can control the preamp level with the Channel Volume (mine was on 5)...and then the level of the signal being sent (via the FX level) I think it was just on 10.

Cheers Mate! I already have the Soundfont Player. That's what I used.

But I'll get that Orchestra you posted. Thank :kickass:

Ohh wait. Yeah. I can really only use free Soundfonts... ahhaha. Ahh well.

Hey dude it sounds good minus the dodgy orchestra sound! Although i'm curious did you transcribe all the music for the orchestra? Or did you find a nice midi somewhere? if you did a link would be nice! ;P