Enjoying The Maiden Tour?

I first saw them in 1992, I feel lucky that I got to see them back then (eg, Bruce still had kickass hair :lol:, among other great things about the band).

When I saw them this year, I was totally amazed, they were even better than they were in 92. I feel this tour has been incredible, they are so energetic and filled with fire that few bands can really compare.

You get what you pay for. Summer Slaughter was 19 bucks and Maiden was 60 or 70. I'm not a Maiden fan, anyways. I only like a few songs.

All I'll say is you lucky lot,we only have them once over here and that is at Wembley Stadium where there was next to no chance of getting a ticket:mad:.Maybe next year...

Saw them in March, amazing set with some of my favourite songs, stuff from Powerslave, Somewhere in Time and Seventh Son...

Thought I would never see them playing those songs live, so it was pure magic. There were like 35,000 people in the stadium, and everybody went just crazy.

It was my third time, and the best one. The other two were in 1998 or 1999 (with Blaze Bailey :erk:) and 2003 (Bruce was back :cool:)

Hope they return soon, but I really don't expect to see a better show, considering they would play "new" stuff mixed with the classics, which I don't like at all tbh.

I just seen them in Ohio at the Blossom. It was great. However my section was kinda lame. Bunch of kids and their dads, and they just stand there. No cheering, no headbangin, no nothin, just pretty much statues. But rest of the crowd was livid. Fear of the Dark and Run to the Hills were the best. Not a fan of Moonchild.