Ensiferum

Aggressor

Einherje
Oct 24, 2002
Norway
I got this band recommended on another forum, and checked out some of their songs, and I turned out I really like them :D

Anyone else into this great folk Metal band?

Defiantley. I got their CD earlier this year and I really like it. I am a big fan of the folk style they use. They seem to be getting pretty popular as I hear them being brought up all over the place. They deserve it though.

Most certainly do.
I just ordered their album from an online record store here in Norway, looking forward to getting it in mu CD player :)

yeah the album is great! the only thing i can think of is the grammar which is not so good at times, and they seem to have troubles keeping the pronunciation of W and V apart. :) and perhaps the song eternal wait, which i dont like at all...
otherwise: :headbang: :D

Hehe true, true, but then again alot of bands that doesnt have English as their mother language has a couple og problems with the grammar every now and then :p

By far my favorite band.

As for the grammar, I like the use of old english "Do thou possess. . .", etc.
I wish they'd come over here to the United States, but since their fan base is all of about 10 people here, it doesn't look like a bright outlook.

-Greg

Got my Ensiferum album yesterday, and it fucking rocks :headbang:
I especially like the song Windrider, it fucking kicks ass!!!!!!

Woohoo, glad you guys like the album.
Windrider is indeed a great song, but:

Eternal Wait is my favorite.

Then again, it's so hard to choose a favorite song from your favorite band from your favorite album. Everything is amazing.

-Greg

@Falling bird, I would recommend you to get their album which is also called "Ensiferum", it has loads of great tracks, including "Battle song" though it is not by far the best one.