Enslaved on South Park

HarmonyDies....

Semi-True
Oct 14, 2001
Canada
Anyone else heard about this?

----
After the highly successful release of their newest album, "Isa", in the US, it is now confirmed that the extreme metal band ENSLAVED will host as guests at the popular South Park series. First draft of the animations is already done. It is not determined when the episode will air.

----

I think it's pretty damned cool that they're bringing a cool band onto the show. It's gonna be hilarious.

Yeah, old news.

First they go pop, then they go MTV video, and now the land of American cartoons. Oh well, the South Park episode is probably going to be more entertaining than their latest album. :tickled:

Metal fans are more fickle than 12 year fucking girls, I swear. :loco:

I remember when Korn was on South Park, it was pretty unruly. I don't know much about Enslaved except Below the Lights = tits and Viking KViiknjding = shitz (well not really, but I don't much care for it).

One Inch Man said:
Metal fans are more fickle than 12 year fucking girls, I swear. :loco:

I remember when Korn was on South Park, it was pretty unruly. I don't know much about Enslaved except Below the Lights = tits and Viking KViiknjding = shitz (well not really, but I don't much care for it).

You got a cd-r :Spin:

There was this other episode (which I haven't seen, but reputedly) that Stan goes goth and wears a Nevermore - Politics of Ecstacy T-Shirt.

:err:

you know I was about to post my admiration of ISA ... heard some tracks and I like it.
there is some groovy weird simplicity to it ...

When some Opeth whores started to drool over "Isa", I knew something was going to be very wrong. Even if it's still a strong album and no sell-out at all, there's no way I'm going to listen to it as often as I listened to their highlight "Monumension" or even "Frost".

Why is South Park so funny by the way?

The older episodes of South Park are fucking terrible, but nowadays it has developed into a sort of "political" cartoon where they mock everything that deserves to be mocked in the mainstream. As I said, I loathe everything that the show accomplished previous to the last three or four seasons- but the new episodes are UNRULY and completely hilarious. Maybe the show is tasteless at times but I mean, come on, they had an extremely gay man named "Mr. Slave" shove Paris Hilton into his ass, and she deserved it. How is that not great?

Some of the political undertones are hilarious... but the toilet humor gets in the way of any real message.

Marksveld said:
The older episodes of South Park are fucking terrible, but nowadays it has developed into a sort of "political" cartoon where they mock everything that deserves to be mocked in the mainstream. As I said, I loathe everything that the show accomplished previous to the last three or four seasons- but the new episodes are UNRULY and completely hilarious. Maybe the show is tasteless at times but I mean, come on, they had an extremely gay man named "Mr. Slave" shove Paris Hilton into his ass, and she deserved it. How is that not great?

Who is Paris Hilton? [/genuine]

Marksveld said:

Sure, it has a lot of political comments thrown into it, but they're generally quite blunt and I don't find them very funny at all; it's all so extremly obvious and brash :|