Ephel Duath - New album advance track

I finally received an advance copy of the new Ephel Duath. So far it feels killer. It's just a promo so I don't have lyrics or anything but it's still got lots of jazz colourings and the album is punctuated with the classic Ephel Duath stylings we've come to expect from them ever since The Painter's Palette came out.

One thing that may be of interest is it only runs 38 minutes with nine tracks, but fear not, the album is very well written and performed. Expect a detailed review in a couple of days.

NP: Ephel Duath - Pain Necessary to Know

Well, here you go. After about 20+ listens, I've reviewed the new Ephel Duath album Pain Necessary to Know. So far, from what I know, this is the first review of it on the internet:

http://www.seaoftranquility.org/reviews.php?op=showcontent&id=2841

For those who emailed or PM'd me, without getting into my viewpoint on the downloading crap, I am sorry but I cannot rip the album. You'll have to wait for the release date and buy the original. Even if you've pre-ordered it, I cannot rip it cause I don't want to feed any of those people who just download each and every album.