Episode 2 is a F**KING DISGRACE!

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
Yeah, it is cool that we will get both LOTR films in the next two years, and then Episode III not that long after.

Most defiantly this year though I want to go watch the second instalment in Gold Class!On opening day....so that means buying tickets as soon as your able to buy them!

Spawny... dunno what you're going on about.

I absolutely loved it (and I'm a Star Wars freak as well)... it was probably one of the best sci-fi fantasy movies I've seen in a long, long time. While Eps.I & II haven't been the classics that Eps. IV-VI represented, they're still officially part of the Star Wars universe, and part of the Redemption of Anakin Skywalker.

I've seen it 3 times already, mainly because I'm into those sorts of movies -- CGI & SpFX.

I can tell you, having seen it more than twice has made me realise why Lucas chose Christensen for Anakin's role... and I've seen different things happing in the background in scenes that I'd missed before -- there's just so much stuff in Ep.II that can easily be missed.

Personally, I don't care how anyone feels about this movie or the saga as a whole. I fucking loved it -- it'll be definitely worth my while seeing it another 3 times, and then when I purchase the DVD.

Bring on Ep.III. It can't come around fast enough for me. :D

Xena: Spideys not out this Thursday, how are you seeing it?? :confused:

Stevo: Dont worry, noone else agrees with me either :lol:
I dont care, if people liked it, thats cool, I didnt though :)

6th of June!

I got ahead of myself!

Would have been funny gone to Hoyts Penrith after wrk expecting to see Spiderman...go up to the desk asking what times is it being shown tonight and looked at like a total fool I would have been.